Join our server on Discord

Not your Typical Western. (Flamedramon x Renamon)
This is a request for Guilmon ‘nd a Shotgun (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

Not your Typical Western, by DragonMasterX.

Noise Desert. Several square miles extending across the west section of the Digital World, it’s a barren place assaulted by the wild sandstorms every desert is subjected to plus tenfold. It’s a gigantic sand-covered wilderness where digitized particles of virus data causes any adventure to wander it to experience mirages or otherwsie hallucinations that prevent them from ever finding their way out once they enter. The only ones brave and successful enough to cross it had all established a small colony in a mysterious spire dubbed the Mirage Tower that had ominously been found in the center of the desert. People fed up with spending the rest of their lives in this tower ran further to the west and eventually fortune smiled upon a few of them as they managed to find an abandoned settlement beyond large chunks of rocks and boulders that could be mistaken as small mountains thanks to their size. The settlement then became colonized and its inhabitants, free from the “Noise”, discovered that a strange mineral was found in that area, a mineral powerful enough to repel the noxious effect of the digitized virus particles the desert was so full off.
This abandoned settlement was a rich mining spot for many other minerals as well, but this new one in particular, later dubbed as aviriinium, became the focal point of establishing a mining town in that spot.

Noisy Town, as it was later founded, managed to send off people with aviriinium and guide people back to it to join the population. The town prospered and after only a couple years many people came to explore Noise Desert with the help of aviriinium accessories, attracting adventures from nearly all over, wanting to be pioners in discovering more of the mirageous Noise Desert’s secrets.

One of these earnest adventurers, a peculiarly dressed Flamedramon known as Lloyd, would attempt to begin writing his own story today.

Lloyd had been born in the East, quite near Seiryu City, like most Dragon Roars were, so he naturally had a knack for adventure, but had never really managed to do anything of worth for him to feel like he should be recognized with. He was amibitious, wanting to do some good in a world that obviously was in need of heroic or otherwise important role models. The Flamedramon had set out young, and with the help of a friend he made on the road managed to cross the large ocean separating the Directory Continent from the Server Continent, now he was on his own, but with only a few Bits and a great ability of cohercion he was able to find information about the hottest spot to look for adventures, the Noise Desert. Lloyd had had to work very hard to get his Avirii Badge, an aviriinium-forged accessory, but once he had it, he knew he would brave the sands of the Noise Desert to pay a visit to Noisy Town.

Today was the day, it had taken him nearly two full days and a night of camping in the hostile sandstorms of the desert, but upon reaching the landmark boulders he knew he had finally arrived. Now, to look for a job there to gather information…

Lloyd checked his surroundings as he put a paw on the side of his waist, adjusting his pants, shaking the leather chaps before he reached up to tip his cowboy hat up. Lloyd usually just wore his armor like any other Flamedramon, but he had a particular motto of “dressing for the ocassion” when he would set out for an adventure. He fiddled with his cotton vest a bit to make sure it wasn’t full of sand, having discarded the cape he had worn to get through the big desert storms unscathed, but was still wary of any grain of sand in his newly donned getup.

Now fully sure that he was all set, he looked around Noisy Town. It was quite an ironic town name considering the streets were pretty much empty, but then again, he was able to listen to some murmurs coming from taverns or shops and some of the muffled drills working in the mines far away. It seemed lively if anything.

With a big smile, Lloyd ventured forwards. He paid a visit to a few shops here and there, looking for just about anything that the locals would suggest him to get; money wasn’t an issue, the rucksack he had brought with himself was full of items with large monetary value he had collected in one or another journey back in the mainland, so he wouldn’t need worry about spendings, not for an adequate while at least. The Weapon Shop in the town he visited immediately recommended to buy pistols, they were easy to handle for begginers, even though Lloyd was more interested in the large rifles, but then again he opted for something with much less of a learning curve. The reason a Weapon Shop with projectile weapons had been opened in Noisy Town rooted back to the aviriinium, which, thanks to its great influence in this particular spot of the desert, also mysteriously rubbed the powers of the inhabitants away for as long as they would stay; a side effect, some researchers would say, but certainly not a trouble considering no wild digimon inhabited remote locations with aviriinium for obvious reasons. A digimon without the ability to use their techniques, for the wild ones, was nothing more than scrap data.

Lloyd equipped a dual holster and then put a few small boxes of ammunition in the small pouches on his pants, loading both pistols before then holstering them. He thanked the shop owner and then went down to grab his rucksack which he would take a golden statuette from that he would use as payment.
His eyes went wide as he noticed it wasn’t there, however, “What the?! Where did-” he then noticed a trail of dust left in a line that followed the tracks of someone; probably someone that had dragged something, his rucksack! Without thinking, Lloyd charged outside, furious, and obviously ignoring the calls of the owner that demanded the payment.

After coming out of the Weapon Shop, Lloyd watched as a Togemon wearing a one-size-too-small brown cowboy hat and a black strap for a holstered pistol around his waist dragged the rucksack with one of his red gloved cactus hands. Lloyd growled and pursuitted the culprit, catching up with him fast, but not before he reunited with a bunch of other Togemon that were gathered together. “Hey! Stop! Thief!” he yelled as he ran, a paw on his cowboy hat that he was afraid would be blown off from his running. After making it to the group, he realized he was in front of five creatures two heads taller than he was, and the imposing collective shade they projected in front of him was what alerted him, a bit too late after having yelled.

“Heh, ‘an here I thought ya were gunna stay there for da night!” The pilfered laughed, turning his attention to his victim as he bounced the rucksack in his red glove.

“Wh-whatever!” Lloyd growled, very embarrassed, but his fury was greater than his rationality, “Give that back, it’s mine!” he said while patting his chest for emphasis.

“Ho?” The criminal retorted quite nonchalantly, “I reckon I found this dumped on the floor fair ‘n square, boy! Finders keepers, eh?” he laughed, his other four doppels accompaining him with a booming row of mocking laughters, making Lloyd grit his fangs and glare as his embarrassment grew with the crowd that began surrounding them; how careless of his!

“’nuff,” a sore grunt came from behind the five, making them abruptly stop their mocking, and what’s more, they turned to their side and stepped away. Lloyd blinked in surprise, silence taking over the place as he saw a rather smaller figure (For a change) approach him by walking on the path of shadows created by the giant walking cacti.
With his paws half-in his trouser pockets, a small Gazimon wearing a black vest and black cowboy hat walked forwards with a little amused face, his piercing glare making even Lloyd shake, “What have we here? Fresh meat, eh?” the purple mammal asked with a condescending tone, not taking his eyes off Lloyd as his arms held out open for the robber Togemon, who softly put the rucksack in his paws. Lloyd clenched his fists and looked at the opportunity right in the eye. A rookie would be no match for him! He just had to Express Claw him and then… Oh no, the aviriinium in the town… He cursed his inability to fend for himself in this particular situation, plus he really had had no change to test his gunslinger skills yet.

“Gold, eh? Might cash in for quite a Bit…” the Gazimon grinned contently, “Ya did good, Ring,” the Togemon known as Ring silently chuckled, drowning in the praise with gusto.

“Just who are you? I want my things back you know, I’m not looking for trouble, I,” the young Flamedramon started, becoming quite nervous himself; from the looks of it this group of six probably had a lot more experience in the aviriinium fields than he did: They were all armed and he wasn’t sure about a six on one confrontation yet.

“Shh,” the Gazimon hissed, stuffing the gold back into the rucksack and threw it up for Ring to catch it back in his gloves, “Yer a good lad, providing the Black Hand with some cash. Consider yer debts paid, business is over,” he said, turning around, giving his back to the Flamedramon.

“Debts?” Lloyd repeated, “I don’t understand, look, I just arrived here and I,”

“Shh,” Black Hand hissed again, “We just collected yer fee so ya’ll be alive around this here parts,” he subtly explained, lowering his hat so the rim would cover his eyes. Lloyd was even more confused now.

“What do you mean? I wasn’t even in danger to begin with…” the dragon began, when all five Togemon suddenly were aiming at him. “Shit! Hey, what’s the big deal? You steal from me and now you’re gonna shoot me?!” he roared, “No wait, you’re having your goons do it for you, what a coward you are!” he called out, making Black Hand, who had been walking away, stop in his tracks.

“A coward, ya say?” The Gazimon began grinning, turned around and took out one of his pistols, firing in Lloyd’s way. Lloyd heard the bang and immediately he shut his eyes, his cowboy hat was sent flying to the skies with a big hole through it.

Lloyd blinked his eyes open and checked his head, there was no wound. Darnit, the guy wasn’t bluffing, he thought. He really was good! Just how had he gotten himself involved in this twister of disaster to begin with?!

Black Hand smiled, noting that Lloyd hadn’t taken his weapons out yet. A novice, what a laugh. “A coward wouldn’t do this per chance, would he?” he smiled, dashing in front of his team again, pointing with both his pistols ready to fulminate the brave, or just stupid kid. Lloyd then reached down to grab his pistols, but one of them fell off thanks to his inexperience with handling guns, that’s when a new bullet shot rang in the calm town, alarmed gasps filled the streets and a shriek was heard. Was it over?

“Gwaaah!” Black Hand groaned, his pistol having flown several yards away from his right hand that was now spurting some data out, “What the heck… gaaaah…! Who…?!” he groaned.

Lloyd gasped in surprise, looking left and right for the mysterious assailant, not being able to find any of the sort either on his right or left, neither on the roofs of the nearby buildings. He turned around as the five goons lowered their weapons and gathered around his boss, widening his eyes as he saw someone with a big rifle in paws approach him.

A tall girl, a foxy girl, wearing red and white all over her body, a handkerchief over her voluptous tuft of chest fur, approached Lloyd and stood beside him while holding the a carbine in her paws, some smoke coming out of the cannon. She reloaded it and then got rid of the apron that had been weirdly complimenting her getup. The Renamon shooter called out, “I reckon’ telling yer type to get offa this town, Black Hand. Gents here don’t like you, and neither do I.”

“C-curse you!” Black Hand groaned as his hurt paw continued ‘bleeding’, “This was a trap, wasn’t it, you filthy little…!”

Rosa intercepted, “Says the tiny slob that can’t mug a newbie without five oafs at his side!” she snarled, “Get outta here!” she said, taking aim with her rifle again. The Togemon were all scared, shaking in their boots, quite literally, they knew Rose; she worked as a barmaid in the town, but she might as well have been the sheriff of the place, there was no one in town with her spectacular marksmanship skills; ever since she had come, their operations had been one by one foiled, and she had been training some of the less competent townsfolk, so it was feasible that now that she was there, their surroundings were probably covered by snipers.

“Bah! We’ll be back! We OWN this town, lass! Ya haven’t seen th’ last o’ me!” Black Hand declared, before he called for his gang to fall back, which they did without any second thoughts, dropping the rucksack they had taken onto the street before fleeing.

Lloyd was still knelt there, impressed, and also dumbfounded by the entire scene. He had been saved, by a girl… but not before he had been robbed after just having visiting the very town he had chosen to start a new adventure in. He sighed as he got up to his feet and cleaned his pistol, holstering it before he walked over to the Renamon. She turned around swiftly and appeared to give him the cold eye, which made him stop and stay silent, somehow being unable to even mutter a thank you.

It was odd, she had just saved his life, yet she didn’t look very pleased, had it been something he had said? Or rather, something he had not? “Yer not from here, are you hun?” she then asked, relaxing her posture after scanning him with her azure eyes and warmly smiled upon him, allowing Lloyd to relax as well.

“Y-yeah, I am, I mean, I’m not,” the Flamedramon said as Rose approached him, “Um, thanks for your… help. You got here just in time, I mean,”

“Yah. Dun mention it,” the girl giggled, “Gosh, ya look quite shaken up. Are you alone?” she asked curiously, Lloyd nodded which made her laugh a bit louder, “How did you brave the desert on yer own and find yerself shaking like a long-tailed kitten in a room full o’ rockin’ chairs then?” she quickly said, momentarily baffling Lloyd who wasn’t used either to the accent they spoke in, neither their sayings.

“Ahh, well, being in a town under the influence of aviriinium is sort of new to me, I actually thought those guys were gonna rough me up badly y’know,” Lloyd shrugged.

“I AM going to rough you up badly if you don’t pay me, you thief!” a shout alerted Lloyd, who turned around to see the woman from the Weapon Shop running after him. He then remembered that with the commotion he still hadn’t paid for his gear! But that would easily be solved, all he had to do was turn around to look for his rucksack and…

“MY RUCKSACK!” Lloyd shouted as he noticed his backpack had disappeared from the spot the Black Hand gang had dropped it on, “Where…? But it was! But!” he desperately babbled, turning around as if he was going to convince the seller just like that.

“If ya ain’t gonna pay, then yer a thief, lad! Thief!” The woman growled, giving Lloyd no time to justify himself, “Gimme those arms if ya dun want me t’ call the warden and lock ya up like the vile scoundrel you are!” she demanded. Lloyd had no choice. He eyed the Renamon curiously, why wouldn’t she testify in his defense? She had seen everything.

The Flamedramon then sighed at the silence and just decided to play it safe, handing the holster and guns back to the lady as well as the ammunition. She then called for the authorities, but instead of locking him up as he thought they would, they actually just dumped him out of town.

“Gah, great day this turned out to be,” Lloyd said with his snout on the sand. A shadow covered the bright sands in front of him though, he blinked and turned back to see the tall girl from before offering him a paw get up, “Oh, it’s you… I never really thanked you properly…”

“s’okay, hun. Ya really got into trouble back there, didn’t ya?” Rose rethorically asked as she helped him up back on his feet.

“Look, I didn’t steal those guns, I was,” but then he got a finger on his lips to keep him from talking.

“s’okay, like I said. I watched you when you came by the tavern earlier, heard you were an adventurer,” Rose began, taking her finger away from his maw, “Le’justsay… I got mahself interested in ya,” she smiled, “I also am, or would like ta be ‘neway. But never been able to leave to adventure ever since that Black Hand and his goons showed up here. Been protecting Noisy Town for quite a while now, but I got lots of girls and boys ready to deal with ‘em for now. Ya comin’ here actually seems like a nice ticket for me to get out of town!” she giggled.

“Woah woah woah, wait a second there,” Lloyd put up his paws, “Hey, I just got kicked out of your town, remember? I’m still recovering from the fact that a girl saved my buns in there,” he rubbed behind his head, Rose didn’t seem bothered by his comment even if he regretted saying it, “Uh sorry,” he said, “That was stupid. Look, I’m going to go back to the shores, since I got kicked out of here I’ll need to get some money to get by for a while until I can explore again, so I doubt you’ll want to come with,”

“Non’a’that, hun. I made my decision already, and ya dun have a say in it,” Rose grinned, lifting a hefty bag behind her, “Consider it a little fee for me saving your life, ah’kay?” she winked with a small grin. Touchè.

Lloyd didn’t really have much of a choice, really. Being so near to Noisy Town still had that massive antiviriinium effect on them, and he had not only lost his money, but also his gear to fend for himself, he would need protection at least until they left the effect radius and into an unaffected region of the desert. Sighing, he nodded to her, before noticing the sun was beggining to set. “Oh, this is just great,” he growled, but then felt himself move as Rose grabbed and tugged on his paw, dragging him along with her, “Wait, where are we going?”

“I know a good spot ‘round here, we can camp there, be safe, not have to worry about Noise, and then tomorrow at dawn we’ll set out. Sounds mighty fine, eh?” Rose smiled, not even looking back as Lloyd blushed; when exactly had Yggdrasil decided the roles would have to reverse?

Thanks to the spot the fit Renamon had found for them, they could appreciate the starry night they had been blessed with. The camp set and a nice campfire warming them, the duo was ready to rest after the rather eventful day.

Lloyd lied on his back and stared at the star-filled black sky, sighing softly and in disdain. Rose noticed this and crawled to his side, “What’s wrong, suggah?” she sweetly asked. Lloyd seemed even duller than earlier as he rolled sideways.

“You know… I came here looking for excitement,” The Flamedramon confessed, “I went to many places back in the mainland- Fossil Valley, Protocol Ruins, Tranquil Swamp… You name it, I was there, and I’ve always been able to do everything by myself, at least things like exploring or going to new places. Didn’t think this place would be so… so hostile. Maybe I’m dramatic, but hey, I’m really not used to having to deal with no powers, it’s all like… Oh, forget it, I’m just ranting,” he mumbled, stopping after Rose’s paw came down to rest on his shoulder.

“s’okay, sweetie. Yah, you talk too much sometimes, but it’s understandable why yer so mad, getting mugged ‘n falsely accused ‘n all… But hey, at least ya didn’t leave with a hole in yer belly, hey?” she grinned, making Lloyd chuckle.

He turned on his back again, “We never really introduced ourselves formally, did we?” he smiled, making Rose blush as she realized it as well, “It’s nice to meet you,” he said, “Name’s Lloyd.”

“Rose,” The Renamon warmly smiled again, “Y’know… yer pretty cute for a lizard, Lloyd,” she said. Lloyd blushed, how had that happened?

“O-oh… th-thanks,” the blue scaled digimon replied, “You look uhm…” he scanned down Rose’s body, his eyes going wide as he realized she wasn’t wearing the clothes she had been using earlier, but instead she was just on her fur; had he been that distracted by his worries that he hadn’t noticed how comfortable she had made herself? What a goddess, he thought, taking a brief moment to take in that curvy female shape. Right, ever since that save, he had nearly forgotten that he was there, alone, with a girl. His eyes naturally became trained by her generously developed chest, the chestfur doing almost nothing to cover those enormous globes of mound flesh. She seemed to crawl up to him as she softly spoke.

“Yes?”

“B-big.”

“Oh, you like big cushions, eh, boy?” Rose grinned, proud that her attributes were absorbing his attention so effortlessly, “Mmm, well… you did say you were looking for excitement…” she giggled, taking one of his paws on hers before pushing it over her right tit. Lloyd felt the weight of the fox’s mammary, the heaviest boob he had ever held in his claw, just how had he not noticed them ealrier! “C’mon, don’t be shy… squeeze ‘em…” she encouraged, Lloyd putting some pressure on the mound, causing Rose to yip a bit as the soft globe was kneaded roughly.

Even in his trance-like state, Lloyd was able to ask, but still placed no visual attention over the blue-eyed girl’s face: “Not complaining here, but isn’t this going a little fast?”

Rose threw her arms behind her head, shaking her giant breasts in front of him to tease him more, “Mmmm. Said I was interested in ya, didn’t I, hun?” she smiled, mounting him with her knees on the mat beside the Flemadramon’s hips, “Plus, yer a man. Haven’t been able to find much o’ that in town- all dem pansies hoping I’ll guard them forevah or somethin’… Ya came, faced the toughest criminal in town ‘tout knowing how to pull a trigger and that was mighty stupid… but it turned me on, Lloyd.”

“I’ll try to be mighty stupid a bit more often then,” Lloyd said without even paying attention to whatever she was talking about except for her last sentence, those two giant spherical idols were calling out to him. Two bouncy double Ds, begging to be played with. His tent couldn’t have been more obvious, and Rose didn’t make him wait, her ass having been rubbing on it ever since she started bouncing her tits in front of him, his cock practically tore through the imitation fabric of the pants, Rose using her dextrous and nimble feet to push the rest of the pants off her lover as she got into position.

“Hope ya don’t mind mah man, but I’d like to be in charge for a lil’ longer,” Rose giggled, her crotch rubbing against Lloyd’s ten incher, “Mmmmmyy… yer hooooge! Here’s hopin’ tomorrow I can walk, stud!” she laughed, and it all happened in one swift thrust of hips.

Lloyd roared as his cock penetrated into the fox’s cunny, although most of it was muffled as her chest landed right on top of his face, his claws hugging her tightly as his tongue began having fun with her developed breasts, his mouth alternating between breasts as if he was an excited boy shifting between two of his favorite candies. Rose by herself couldn’t otherwise help moaning like a bitch in heat, her pussy constricting around his hard dragonhood like a vice as she wasn’t really used to that size. She rode him like a beast, keeping her mounds over him to please him and have herself pleased in return.

It had all been pent up for weeks for poor Rose, so it was over for her very quick, although she couldn’t have been more thankful. As her orgasm hit, she could even feel how loud she was screaming and how her juices ran down on his cock and even how they splashed their crotches. Lloyd didn’t seem far, but she hoped it was because of the sudden pleasurable intoxication she had sprung upon him and not an everyday thing, he wasn’t even thrusting, and yet he was delivering so much pleasure to her! She wanted it to be like this forever. Lloyd didn’t seem to disagree, his claws clutched her tits like dough and kneaded them even harder as his tongue wrapped around one of them, the serpentine-like tongue working towards the squeezing as if he was expecting milk to come out of them. That’s when he began sucking on one nipple, squishing with his claws even harder as his hips finally got to work.

Rose’s eyes opened wide as she felt her pleasure begin increasing again even after her premature orgasm; she wasn’t precisely discouraged, but she surely was surprised that he was working her so well even when it was obvious he would come soon too! Their hips worked in harmony, each other’s thrusts complimenting the other as they went at it for some more minutes before Lloyd clutched her tightly and let out a very overpowering roar, his cock erupting with dragon jizz that repelled even the torrent of juices, and mixed them together in consequence, of her second orgasm. She had orgasmed a second time! Oh, the bliss!

Lloyd’s arms fell to the sides during his afterglow and Rose collapsed on top of him, he appeared to be twitching, “Ahhh…” Rose gasped as she savored the sensations she had felt and was still feeling, “That was incredible…” she murred, “You ARE a real man, Lloyd!” she laughed happily, her fluffy tail wagging left and right. “Lloyd?” she asked after a few seconds of silence.

“Ahhh-guh…” the Flamedramon groaned as Rose slipped off his body and onto his side, her voluptous chest removing itself from stamping his face. She saw his eyes spinning.

“Oh my! Are you alright?” Rose asked with concern, “Yer not dead, are ya?” she asked again.

“Woulda been a great way to go, I tell you,” Lloyd replied, making Rose sigh in relief and give him a face smack with a smile to snap him out of it.

“OUCH! Hey!” It was the start of a new adventure.

The End.

----------------------

7 'n counting. Hope I didn't rape any Southern Accent-lovers' fantasies, I just had to go for the extra mile for no specific reason.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice, this story was a lot of fun and I really love Renamon/Flamedramon pairings.

I didn't really notice any big problems, and there were only a few misspellings that I noticed. Nice work, Mar. I hope you continue this. I <3 Renamon cowgirls. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
THANKS A BUNCHIE DRAGON MUNCHIES!

Seriously though, really great job on this one, it was just how i wanted it to be. Now, you get a hug. Forever :3 *clings to your leg with a giant grin spread broadly across my face*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay, little woozy from having been up for almost 17 hours, and feeling even more so thanks to some painkillers and a big dinner, but I have to say that's one of the best stories I've read in awhile. Renamon = hot, southern accents = hot, renamon + southern accent = *Head explodes from over-sexiness*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad