Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Salem was... I'll PM him for you :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Thank you, Yumi!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Whoo! Thanks for signing up! Now the tally stands at 4 players! Now all we need is two more female characters to get started!

(For anybody wondering, I will start this when the gender count is aligned, that way, no one gets left out!)

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well gimme a moment and I'll fill out the form and join you guys as well. I'll bring a female since that's what's needed ;3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thank you much!

Character Name: Akane
Species: Dog
Sex: Female
Height and weight: 1m 75cm, 48kg
Measurements: Breast size - D cup
Appearance: Akane is a 1m 75cm tall Collie. She has creamy fur, white underbelly, her muzzle is also partially white. She has long red hair and green eyes.
Likes: Adding toys to her and her partner's fun, experience new things, loves mutual respect and most of all loves to have fun.
Dislikes: Vore, orgasm denial, being beaten up for the partner's amusement, and disrespect.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for signing up! Now we just need one more female!

Anybody wanna sign up?!?

Please?

Sure, I'll give it a try. XP

Character Name: Adrienne Fox (Ada)
Species: Red Fox
Sex: Female
Height and weight: 6' and 150 pounds
Measurements: C cup breasts
Appearance: Ada’s is tall, curvaceous vixen who is just a little plump. Her fur is a dark red color while creamy white fur covers her muzzle, chest, paws, and tail tip. Her eyes are a dark green color with long black hair above. She dresses in a tight, black shirt, a blue jean jacket, and gray jeans.
Likes: She loves reading, puzzles, and fried chicken. Being bisexual, she also enjoys the close company of both gentlemen and ladies. She also has several kinks that she loves to use with her "pets".
Dislikes: She hates really dumb jokes, guys that are more stubborn than her, hard vore, and watersports.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
YEAH! Thank you, Crimson Fox! Your character makes six, and that is the magic number! I will now submit my own form, as promised!

Name: Duamutef (Dua)

Species: Jackal

Sex: Male

Height and Weight: 5' 11" and 175 lbs

Measurements: 7 3/4" long 2 1/2" thick

Appearance: Dua is a jackal of simple proportions. He is thin and muscular, but not in the best shape. His fur is all black, except for around his eyes. There he has bleached his fur in the pattern of a wadjet eye, in homage to his being named after a god. He would temporarily dye this bleached fur a deep yellow color for special occasions but due to his current situation, he doesn't expect to be doing that anytime soon.

Likes: Sitting and reading. He also enjoys music that is fast, uplifting and doesn't put anybody down. He likes naps in the middle of the day, even more so if shared with another. Strives to do everything he is told for the sense of accomplishment.

Dislikes: Scat, vore, extreme violence, being sprayed in the face with water, and being looked down upon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will now send out some PM's depending on what the sex of your character is. This is just a bit of information that about your character that I feel should remain unknown until a certain part of the story, soon after the beginning.

Once I get replies from all of you, I will start this off.