Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy shrugged and went to take his shower, the hot water soaking into his fur. It had been a long day. He deserved a bit of a rest.

"But...Cowboy's already in the shower." Duke protested, "Dudes can't bathe together...besides, it's my room!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily lied on her back on Brandon's bed, it's been such a long time. She hadn't awaken her Valkyrie form. What will happened if she's in danger, and then something might've happened with her new friends. She's been in danger plenty of times nearly costing her life. Maybe because without her guardian she could pretty soon awaken it at it's peak. Or probably, it wasn't the right time.

"Fine come in." Opening the door for him, her body completely naked. Not even a cloth to hide her fur. There was a light color on the front her fur, hard dark pink tits formed from her breasts. She would easily get mistaken as a coyote with that kind of light tan fur color and the slightly black fur on her back.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed as he leaned against the wall of the shower, letting the hot water wash over him. Visions flashed past his right eye. Not memories, but satellite feeds, tracking human movements in his territory. He was sworn to protect the Zone and everyone living in it. And he would do so with his life.

"...Again." He thought aloud as his arm turned to metal, allowing himself to look it over. He wasn't Furran. He wasn't human. He wasn't even a robot. He was a freak among outcasts. He hated it. What he would give to be normal once again...to be happy.

Duke stepped into his room, smiling broadly.

"Wow, you're even more beautiful without your clothes on." He grinned at her, offering her a rawhide bone from a box on his desk. "Care for a treat, m'lady?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Closing her eyes, she thought about Linvar, her husband and her family, Victor, and the rest of her friends. Some are humans, some are furs, and some are mixed. Living alongside with angels, aliens, cyborgs, and a few robots. She had a crush on a few robots. Moving herself to the right side and bring the bra to place it, she saw a portrait of a panther. Underneath it were words, "Love ya mom."

It suddenly brought a smile to her face and place the portrait to the right side.

Grinning from both her cheekbones, she plucked the bone and tossed right next to the sofa. Amy tugged Duke to his concrete bed. Her tail wagged seductively, and the hormones clearly made her scent suddenly strong. Pressing her body against his chest, she slyly pull his pants down...
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy stepped into his room, fur still slightly damp from his shower.

"Good to see you made yourself at home." He smirked, picking up the picture. "She's not my birthmother, but she raised me. Done more for me than I could ever ask for."

He set the picture back down, adjusting it carefully, grinning slightly at the bra next to it. "Nice undies, by the way."

Duke all but fell over onto his bed, slightly shocked at her forwardness.

"Whoa there! Getting carried away, are we?" he said, sweatdropping slightly. In his mind, he secretly wondered if he was about to get raped.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
He certainly doesn't know why a girl doesn't wear a bra to sleep. But, she merely shrugged that part off, when she pat on the bed. "Just don't-" Tigerlily stopped herself finding the words, her face evidently show her blush. "hug me from behind." finally having her head dug in the pillow.

Amy stopped herself with innocent doggy eyes, "What you really don't want it?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned as he got on his side of the bed.

"I can only promise that until I fall asleep. I can't keep myself from doing anything after I'm asleep." He yawned as he snuck a glance her chest. She really did have nice breasts.

"Oh, no, it's not that...I just...never done anything before." He smiled timidly, "I don't know what I should really do."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After a ten minutes the lioness had her arms wrapped around Brandon's waist. She is really sleeping with her breasts that is covered by her silky night pajamas got what the wolf's really wanted to feel. Her soft bosom. Her head lightly rested on the hook of his neck.

"Then do you want to show you how it's done?" Having her big boobs draw very close to him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy wasn't asleep just yet, and couldn't help but smile at her hug. He hugged her back lovingly, running his paw down her back gently, his eyes closed. He definately felt much happier with her in his arms.

Duke whined, nodding his head. "...yes...can I kiss you?" he couldn't help but stare at her breasts. He wanted nothing more than to like her allover. To do sexy, degrading things to her, all night long. But he didn't know how to go about it.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Sure," Amy lightly answered. Her paws lower his underwear, and grabbing hold of his cock. She caressed it gently; trying to made him hard between her fingers.

"She has certainly found a place of two beings hated each other. Such a perfect opportunity for us Relics to take advantage the mindless mishaps. They won't realized without the support of two race it will only damage each other instead, having the population increase and decrease along with their economy continuously going down and make themselves very little of advancing towards the future of their well being."

"And the environment they created made it inhospitable, increasing the sickness, the incurable diseases to become remotely widespread."

"These mortals, are too busy to regard us as a threat. The lioness should be a piece of cake for us to make use of her."

"Get busy down with her." nodded one of the Relics. "And she'll become the world's destroyer. The children will develop into a species that could even wipe out our mortal enemy."

"We got to make sure that scrum of dog shit is completely removed. It'll be a hassle for him to get too preoccupied with the Assortress."

"What about that sister of hers?"

"We'll take care of her as well. And make sure she's dead as clear as day."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)