Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily and Masquerade Rp
"Use low kick!" Linvar knew Riolu is only level 5. Only knowing moves like quick attack and foresight, but his egg move was also low kick. Since she did got her Riolu when he was a baby. It was on her birthday when she is still learning how to be a trainer.

Buneary had herself surrounded by a beam of life; using the skill endure. 'Great, that way we won't faint it." The pink hair human smiled.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu shot a quick glance at Linvar before executing his attack. She was thinking the same thing he was. This Buneary wanted to stay alive, but he hoped she was ready to be caught. Suddenly, he lunged at the bunny pokemon and slid into a kick aimed the Buneary's lower body, hopefully catching it by surprise.

"You belong to Linvar now," he spoke softly, just loud enough for the Buneary to hear as his foot collided with her body.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Before he could kick her, the buneary lunged Riolu by surprise hug. Linvar was shocked by that reaction, though she throw the ball quickly at her. The pokeball hit the small brown and pink rabbit by the ear and she zipped inside. The gadget wiggled a couple of times and she was soon caught.

"Got her Riolu." she smiled rewardingly at her anubus puppy. And letting the buneary go to introduce her to them. She gave Riolu a affectionate hug again. Hearts starts to fly all over from her. Kaze chuckled from the crush that rabbit had for that pup.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What should have been a devastating hit turned awry by...a hug. What sort of an attack was that? Riolu was left standing there, astonished. Apparently, it was a good enough distraction allowing Linvar to catch the unsuspecting rabbit, but things just got weird again when his trainer released her newly caught Buneary, for the bunny pokemon wound up hugging him again.

"Umm, welcome to the team?" Riolu managed to say a bit uneasily, a slight blush on his face. "Don't you want to go hug your trainer, too?" he suggested, pointing over at Linvar.

The OCA
"Err, I like cute little boys rather than girls." She covered her cotton fluff fur over her face.

Kaze chuckled, "She just called you little."

The trainer continued to smiled. "This is Kaze, he's a-

"Warrucho but when I'm big you call me a windragon."

Linvar nodded. Though the buneary is more paying attention to the poor shy riolu. Even though she said she likes cute little guys. Probably, Kaze isn't attractive to her? Nor neither is she towards him. Or he looks rather too mischievous looking than a Riolu.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It doesn't matter what you like," Riolu said nervously. "You should respect and love your trainer. Linvar is my best friend, as far as I see it." Although the small pokemon truly believed that, he mainly said it to get the attention off of him. He wasn't shy by nature, but he sure wasn't used to so much...contact. His thoughts went to Kaze's ridiculous comment. Of course I'm small, the poor pokemon thought, a grimace on his face. Not like I can help it at the moment. He wasn't bothered too badly by his small stature; it wasn't like he couldn't fight or anything. Linvar was a good trainer and he was ready to face anything as long as she was commanding him.

"S-so yeah. Linvar needs hugs, too," he concluded, though he was sure no matter what he said, the Buneary would continue to lavish him with her affection. It seemed like something he'd just have to get used to.

The OCA
"I bet you two make a perfect couple." Kaze merely joked at this. Though it wouldn't surprised him if those two do have a baby. Just as long he doesn't have any sexual contact with his Linvar "Even bound to have a cute little baby while your at it."

"Now now, that's too early to predict something like that." Linvar blushed at the thought of that. She wouldn't mind her Riolu have a baby but, he's still perfectly young. "Oh we got to hurry so we don't miss the ferry boat." She returned the buneary back to her ball and along with new friends they had made.

Arriving at the port, she awed at how enormous it was. Though when she saw the price, it seems to be quite high. "Oh...drat, it's expensive."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The thought of having a child when he was just a child himself seemed ridiculous, so he just brushed that away. After all, they did have a boat to catch. Riolu was relieved when Buneary was placed back inside her poke ball, but the relief vanished as he chased Linvar all the way to the port. Once there, he marveled at the site of the enormous place. The smell of the salty waters was invigorating. Plenty of people were in the area, probably on journeys of their own. Then, Linvar mentioned that the ride was going to be expensive, and that worried him a bit.

"What do you supose we do, Linvar?" he asked in concern. "If we don't get money fast, we'll miss the boat, and then we're left waiting for the next one."

The OCA
A familiar person appeared at Linvar. Victor Smolski, a bit younger than Linvar with short spikey hair, with white vest, and dark brown pants. He came over to Linvar waving a hand to her. "Hey Linvar, it's been years!" He had someone familiar to Kaze too, a small white and blue that almost look like Kaze's chibi form. Cept this one has brown goggles.

"Uncle Kaze!"

"Great..." mumbled Kaze dug himself in Linvar's clothes.

"Kaze!" Linvar cried out as he went inside.

"Whoa you have him too? Sure looks different color." Victor said, almost bursting to laughter when he saw that .
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One of Linvar's friends had come along. Was that thing the same as Kaze? It was odd to see more than one. They certainly weren't pokemon, so where did they come from? A look of confusion plagued his face as he tried to discern the situation. It looked like Kaze wasn't very happy to see the other dragon thing. It was very...odd. Either way, they were losing time.

"Linvar, what about the ferry?" Riolu spoke up, just a little worried. "It's great that you get to see your friend and all, but what are supposed to do about getting to our destination?"

The OCA