Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"AH! Now that's a useful watch! Screw the labs and screw the debt collectors! I say we keep these and see what kinda fun we can have, you in?" Salem grinned as she hopped around excitedly and stuffed the watches into her pockets "What should we do first?!"

((Not at all, I was kinda hoping you would.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We're in an alien world, Salem! We should be careful!" he declared, before seeing something. "Huh? Oh my god, its Rouge the Bat!" he declared, pointing to the sky where the batgirl was flying. "Ahh....Um, maybe we should follow her! I mean, if she's leaving the Master Emerald Island, then she's most likely headed back to the city or at least her home! If we follow her, we can find our way to a city," he stuttered. "...Man, Rouge is so sexy..." he whispered, not realizing Salem would hear. "If I could just have her....."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Indeed she is. And maybe you can have her." Salem whispered in King's ear with an evil grin "Come to the dark side King! We have cookies and we get the girls!" she continued before bursting into bubbling laughter "Either way we can have fun." she said before taking off after the buxom bat "And if Noir turns out to be real I called dibs first!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Like hell!" He yelled, following her. "Why don't you go after Cream or her mom or something?" he suggested. "No way I'm letting you touch my batgirls!" he growled, before realizing what he said. "Uh...I mean...Um..." The two soon reached a train and saw Rouge get on it, before it sped off to a nearby city. "I think that train is going to Station Square. Its a city nearby," King explained. "That's where she most likely lives, in her Club Rouge. Its a fighting club that she owns," he added. "Come on, let's get on the train," he suggested.

As they walked to it, he looked at Salem. "Did you seriously mean it? When you said we could get the girls? I mean, we're not exactly super strong. How could we kidnap them and rape them?" he whispered, blushing a bit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well, I didn't really plan that part out too much but...if that old man made these things to travel to other worlds like this, then from what I remember from his personality I'm willing to bet he rigged these babies with other features that'll come in handy." Salem explained with a fox like grin as she sat on the train and picked up a newspaper someone had left behind "And if not, I got some taser knuckles and stuff like that....my neighbourhood's been gettin a lil dangerous lately. Girl's gotta protect herself you know? Anyway they should hold us till we figure something out." she explained as she began carefully studying the leftover instruction and reasearching more about the watch, leaving King to keep an eye on Rouge.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King stared at Rouge and simply nodded. He saw how every little move she made caused her large tits to jiggle, and her sexy lips were made even more beautiful by her pink lipstick. "What size do you think they are? DD? E?" he whispered, noticing he was getting a boner. he blushed and quickly pulled off his lab coat and placed it over it, hiding it. "So what's the plan? When we reach the city, you go after whoever you want and I go after Rouge?"
Salem hmmmed thoughtfully as she pretended to check the time, using the screen like a mirror to take a look at Rouge again "Not quite E, but certainly bigger than DD." she said with a giggle at how easily excited King was "I suppose that'll be good, here." she said as she handed him a taser knuckle and a scrap of newspaper with some more info she'd uncovered on the watches so far "So far I've figured out the dimension travelling part, a gps, a journal, and some kinda storage thing. Don't know what that last one does though."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
He took the items and nodded. "Maybe it stores weapons?" he suggested, as he began to examine it himself. He was also rather intelligent and scanned the notes, understanding the science behind these things. The train soon slowed down and Rouge walked out. They were in Station Square, it seemed. "I'm going after her. She's probably headed towards her home, or her club. What are you going to do?" he asked, standing up.

((I was planning on using the watch to create a big jewel that when Rouge looked into it, she would be hypnotized and placed in a trance where King could influence her mind. Does that sound good to you?))
"Maybe..I'll have to research these more...I suppose I'll stay on a little longer before going after the bunnies. Have fun with the bats, and don't tire yourself out too much." Salem giggled, giving King a wink before returning to her work.

Meanwhile Rouge was had exited the train and was stretching her wings and body a bit, trying to warm them back up before flying. Her stretching showing off her trim and ample body, each pose seeming unnecessarily erotic and sensual. Just like one would expect from such a femme fatale.

((Of course, these watches would have all kinds of functions, that we'll just keep discovering as it all goes along. though the jewel would probably be a very convincing illusion. unless of course that storage system already had one in it somewhere.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King nodded and walked off and saw Rouge stretching her sexy body. "Cock tease," he mumbled to himself as she began to fly. He followed her, running after her until he reached she reached her home. Once there, he would hide behind a tree and look at the watch. He thought about how he was going to even talk to her when the watches began to glow. He pressed a few buttons on one and looked at the notes Salem gave him, before smiling. After pressing a few buttons a large, rainbow colored emerald appeared in his hands.

This Rainbow Emerald was designed to make any female that looked at it fall into a hypnotic trance. Once they were in that trance, they would be willing to take any suggestion or order. He could tell Rouge that she no longer loved jewels, but him instead! He could tell her that her name wasn't even Rouge anymore! He would have complete power over her!

He smiled more, but quickly calmed down, before walking to the door of Rouge's home or Club, whichever she had gone to, and knocked on the front door, the jewel behind his back in his hands.