Join our server on Discord

Cooking up some love. (Savers/Xros MILF Xrosover) <Here's to you Dragon>z
Note from the author: I've had this sitting around for a while, some members have read it and given me input. I have not perfected it, nor have I found out the name of Taiki's mother. I have made the creative decision to use the name Natsuko, in honor of the first DigiMILF to get me into hot mothers, Natsuko/Nancy Takaishi (TK and Matt's mom for those who don't know). I have also formatted it differently than I would have for a normal text document. This should make it easier to read on the board.

This was primarily posted due to Dragon's call for more works from the community.

Cooking Up Some Love
Starring: "Natsuko" Kudo (Digimon Xros Wars)/Sayuri Daimon (Digimon Savers)
By: TheReclaimer

Disclaimer: This is an adult story. Written by an adult, for adults. If you are not of legal age to read such material where ever you may be. Do not read this. Otherwise, enjoy.

The smell of burnt food filled the room as the oven was opened and plume of smoke erupted from within.

"No, no, no, dear." Mrs. Daimon said, lightly scolding her student.

A dark gray cloud of smoke dissipated through the room revealing the charred chicken that once had a chance to be a delicious dinner. The orange haired woman sighed and slumped into one of the kitchen chairs.

"I'm never going to get this right, Mrs. Daimon." she said, brushing her messy hair away from her face.

"Dear, I told you to call me Sayuri." She patted Natsuko on the back and gave her an encouraging smile before quietly disposing of the ruined chicken. A gentle breeze soon cleared the room of the heavy smell of burnt food, and brought in the sweet smell of flowers. Natsuko turned to look out the window.

"You have been so patient with me Sayuri, I would like to make it at least feel like it's been for something."

"Well, have you been practicing?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Sort of...I still haven't managed anything that my son eats without grimacing."

"You need to practice, you need to apply yourself. Make this your own."

"I know I know, I just get distracted."

"You need to discipline your mind, learn how to focus on the task at hand."

"What can I say? My mind wavers."

Sayuri pulled out a cookbook and waved Natsuko over to the counter. Natsuko hesitantly rose and walked over to where Sayuri stood.

"Now, lets try a simple one. Some spiced vegetables."

"Alright, but even I can already handle that."

"Well, back to basics is the way to go when you are going to test someones focus."

"What do you mean by that?"

Sayuri simply smiled and gestured to the knife on the counter. Natsuko took the knife and began chopping the vegetables that were in front of her. She soon dazed off doing the mundane task.

Chop. Chop. Chop. This is boring. Chop. Chop. Chop. Really, I should just give up on this stuff...wait what?

Feeling a light, wet mass sliding along her neck she stopped and stood still, shocked.

"Why did you stop chopping?" Sayuri taunted, running her tongue along
Natsuko's neck once more.

"What are you doing?"

"Distracting you."

"This is a bit more than a little distraction.”

With a light suck on her neck, Sayuri whispered lightly, "No reason we both can't enjoy your little cooking lesson, I've waited quite a while for this. Now please, continue chopping."

Moaning lightly as Sayuri pressed her body hard against hers, Natsuko surrendered and continue cutting. Sayuri slowly ran her hands along her students tight, young body. She slipped a hand into her pant-line and grazed the light patch of soft hair that was beneath, as she used her other hand to caress her perky breasts through the light fabric of the girls shirt. She smiled as light moans filled the room and the chopping became a rhythm of passion.

Chop. Squeeze. Chop. Rub. Chop, chop. Grind, pump.

The rhythm suddenly subsided.

"Done with chopping." Natsuko said lightly.

Sayuri looked over her shoulder to inspect the work.

"Good job dear. Now, measure the spices please."

Sayuri sank to her knees behind her as she began to measure the first spice. She felt Sayuri's hands along her waistline, and then a slight tug before her pants gave way.

“So what's the first measurement?"

"Um...it's..." She fumbled for the correct ingredient as her mind
wandered to Sayuri's roaming hands, and her pants dropping between her ankles .

"Too slow."

"Ouch!" She blurted loudly as a hand slapped against her now bare bottom.

"The measurement?"

Slightly embarrassed Natsuko found the measurement, and scooped the first ingredient.

"Two ounces."

Her panties dropped, and Sayuri spread her buttcheeks apart. Natsuko could feel the womans' eyes on lower lips.

"Good, continue."

She measured the second, and third, but dropped the measuring spoons as a tingle shot up her body, radiating deeply from between her legs.

"Sayuri!" She gasped, a mix of suprise and embarassment, as she felt her instructors tongue slip along her vaginal lips.

"Continue."

"But..."

"And rinse those measuring spoons."

Once again she felt the soft tongue of her mentor lightly tracing along the slit of her lower lips. She breathed heavy as she reached to turn on the water, letting it flow over the measuring spoons as she drank in the sensation of the tongue lapping away at her.

Sayuri was spreading the tight asscheeks in front of her with her hands, and spreading open her students soft lips with her fingertips. The young woman was quivering as Sayuri delicately dancing her tongue along soft, moist surface of her students bright pink pussy.

"Ah...ah...mmmm..." The girl moaned as she began to grind back lightly against Sayuri's face.

"Now, now young lady. Don't get greedy. Keep cooking."

Sayuri stood and walked out of the room. Slightly disappointed, Natsuko returned to her task, awkward at standing in the kitchen with no pants, but not sure if she should pull them back up. She was rather enjoying the little distraction and began to rub her fingers lightly against her clit as she used her free hand to measure the remaining ingredients. She started drifting off as her fingers dug harder against her mound, and when she finished her measurements, she thought about Sayuri's tongue and rubbed harder.

"Mmmm, Sayuri." She moaned lightly.

As if in response her shirt was ripped up over her breasts, the hands responsible then shot back down, ripping her bra away from her perky young mounds. She gasped as she felt herself pushed hard up against the counter and her breasts were squeezed. Sayuri's large breasts were pressed hard into her back, and a bulge pressed between her ass-cheeks.

"All done?"

"Mmmhmm." She moaned out as Sayuri pressed her hips hard into her.

"Good, now mix everything."

Natsuko put all the ingredients in a large bowl as she eagerly anticipated the next moment. She had everything together and was reaching for a stirring spoon when she felt a her hips pulled out, and a hard object jammed in.

"AH GOD!" She screamed out, as she looked over her shoulder to see Sayuri tight against her as the strap on dildo was buried deep inside. She felt the dildo pump in and out as Sayuri reminded her to stir the ingredients.

She moaned and cried out in pleasure as she was being pumped while her pink nipples were being played with. Sayuri had a grin on her face as she grunted with deep powerful thrusts. Natsuko had barely been able to stir the ingredients, but finished as she felt her legs growing weak. She pushed the bowl to the side and leaned onto the counter using it as leverage as Sayuri's thrusts became more frenzied. The sounds of pleasure filled the room as the thumping of skin on skin, met with cries of pleasure and grunts and groans of heavy thrusting. With one last scream Natsuko felt her building pleasure release, wetness coating her inner thighs as it dribbled between the dildo and her sopping wet hole. Sayuri pulled the dildo out and a light splash was heard, followed by the pitter patter of lightly dripping liquid.

"Oh, we have a squirter I see."

Natsuko blushed as she sank from the counter to the floor, panting heavily. Sayuri poured the contents of the bowl into a pan and set it on the oven top. She set the flame at a low burn and then walked over to Natsuko who was now sprawled out on the floor, her breath only just returning.

"Now, well that simmers..." Sayuri pulled off the strap on and tossed it on the kitchen table. She stood over Natsuko and dropped to her knees, placing her slit right over the young womans' face. White moisture glistened on the full lips. Natsuko ran her eyes down Sayuri's neck, her large breaks were still perky, and her nipples dark and hard. She continued her observation down her stomach and to the baby smooth, bare slit only inches from her mouth. Sayuri smiled.

"My turn."

She dropped her pussy against Natsuko's mouth. The younger lady embraced the sweetness filling her nostrils and mouth. A few light tongue lashes were tests of the new delite. Natsuko gave over to an overwhelming sense of passion, beginning to test new tongue flicks and licks.

Sayuri reveled as the girl eagerly thrashed her tongue around. She was inexperienced at this to be sure, but that inexperience turned Sayuri on. Just another thing to teach her, she thought as she pulled the girls head hard into her love mound. Sayuri massaged her own chest, firmly tweaking her erect nipples. She felt the wetness of her womanhood mix with the saliva from the girls wet mouth and coat her thighs and the face beneath her. The girl was touching her own pussy lightly with one hand and groping to massage Sayuri's breasts as she licked feverishly.

"Mmmm, yes, good, good."

Sayuri dropped back onto her hands, allowing Natsuko to take over her breasts, and gridning her clit harder against the eager mouth below her. Sayuri moaned, her pleasure building as the girl worked her over.

"I'm close now, honey,” she gasped between heavy breaths.

As the girl darted her tongue in and out of Sayuri's open, wet hole, she nuzzled her nose against the older woman's clit, taking in her scent and making a final effort to push her instructor over the edge.

"YES!"

She knew she was successful as wetness splashed her face and the woman moved off of her. The two lay exhausted on the kitchen floor. The moments that passed dragged on slowly before Sayuri stood.

"Well that's lesson one." She stated, turning off the oven top.

"Lesson one?" Natsuko asked, sitting up against the kitchen counter.

Sayuri smirked and showed Natsuko the pan. Perfectly simmered vegetables were giving off a delicious scent.

"We have a lot more things to cook up," she said with a wink and light laugh.

Click.

The two naked women looked up startled as someone stepped into the kitchen. A young woman in a police uniform, with brownish red hair, looked from Natsuko to Sayuri, then sighed lightly.

"Cooking lessons?" She asked, looking at Natsuko who simply nodded in reply.

Sayuri looked to Natsuko and then to the new girl, "Who's hungry for dessert?"

Natsuko felt her face burn, and looked to the young lady who sighed loudly.

"This is the worst."
-----

So any suggestions, comments, corrections, etc. Please post them. If you find an error, let me know so I can correct it.

Also, let me know if you want to see more works from me, suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
There are several things you oughta check. You've been forgetting some aposthropes here and there when you're being objective about someone's or something's stuffs. Maybe you write too fast and forget to re-read your sentences? Also, try hitting Ctrl + F and typing in "continue", search until you find a weird sentence where you forgot a D at the end to have said sentence make sense.

There are other minor, overlooked errors such as these throughout the fic, but like you said it needs to be perfected, so it's no big deal.

Other than grammar & spelling, the story went smoothly. Right up until there was a bulge against Natsuko's back. A light hint of foreshadowing could've prepared me to discard the possibility of Sayuri being a herm (or futa) in this fanfic; because, that dildo actually came outta nowhere.

On a personal note, that's some particularly interesting method to seek the focus of a student and I think I've seen it before, just not in this way you portrayed it as; extrapolated to cooking. Not complaining though. Crimson would love this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-10-2010 12:30 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: There are other minor, overlooked errors such as these throughout the fic, but like you said it needs to be perfected, so it's no big deal.

Yeah, there are plenty of those. Grammar is the bane of my existance, I'm just not that great at it.

(09-10-2010 12:30 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Right up until there was a bulge against Natsuko's back. A light hint of foreshadowing could've prepared me to discard the possibility of Sayuri being a herm (or futa) in this fanfic; because, that dildo actually came outta nowhere.

Sayuri left the room to get the dildo, it's when she comes back that she has it. I tried to be intentionally subtle with it, maybe too much so.

Thanks for the input.

And yes, keep it up. Write more <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh hey. You posted this. Great. There's some issues but yeah, great work. BTW, have you seen the goings on in the topic SNK made in the art forum?
(09-10-2010 01:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Oh hey. You posted this. Great. There's some issues but yeah, great work. BTW, have you seen the goings on in the topic SNK made in the art forum?

Bits and pieces, yeah. I've been busy with some other stuff so I only browse every couple days.

Yeah. You have a life. Ha ha. Nice to see you here though.