Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Exile grins. "Don't worry, they are good. Hey there, I am Exile!" Exile holds out his paw to Flynn.

Ky meeps and whimpers, looking at Blitz.
Flynn shakes his paw, gazing at Exile. "Wow...forget the training tips that Blitz has. You're obviously the master there!"

=====

Blitz chuckles. "Don't worry. I will not bite you. Come on, let's get you a swimsuit and I'll teach you how to pose." He pulled himself out of the water and flexed, his muscles bulging impressively.
"Bah, Blitz thinks he is role model for Hulk. I am simply Exile."

Ky follows slowly, with no clue what to expect. "O-okay...."
More like simply beautiful. "Exile...I'll be sure to remember that." He knelt down. "And who are you, little guy?"

=====

Blitz smiled and pulled Ky into the locker room, looking him up and down. He grinned broadly. "You are a very handsome wolf." He turned around and started to root around the shelves, looking for some appropriate swimwear. "Hmm...let me see..."
Ky blinks and blushes, not sure what to say. "Th-thanks...."
Blitz smiles at the shy wolf, thinking his blush is pretty cute. He pulls out a few swimsuits. "What do you think of this one?" He held up a particularly skimpy speedo with a pair of paw prints on the back. "What do you think of these? I think you'd look great in them."
Ky looks them over. "A-aren't they a little... s-small?"
Blitz smiles. "You think so? I bet they'd look good on you." He turns them around. "They'd look great on me." He holds them in front of himself and looks at himself in the mirror, murring at his own reflection. He lays them on the counter and shows Ky another pair. Another pair of speedos, slightly bigger, these ones a shiny silver with blue stripes at the hips. "These?" he suggested, not really minding that Ky was still standing there naked.
Ky takes them, blushing a little. "I guess they're better... but what else is there?"
Fate hid behind the huskies leg and whined.

"Me, Fate" he whispered gently and slowly clung to the males leg, looking up at Exile and pressing his cheek to him. He was very timid and did not trust many after what had happened.

Arc slowly sighed and pulled himself out of the water and walked towards the diving board, passing the lowest, and middle one and up to the top. He slowly jumped off the top one and entered teh water with not even a splash, a perfect dive as he swam into the water, enjoying the rushing feeling that he was now getting.

(sorry was having dinner)