Join our server on Discord

I like Digimon/Digimon
BTW, I was only exaggerating Ruhe.. I only said ULTIMATE STRETCH HELL because I know almost any non-large Digi would be instantly killed by his large size (or burned... seeing as that dragon is made out of lightning/energy)
Waru, is this means that Quinlongmon could not make love with another Digimon forever?

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you'll need to find the right Digimon to do the deed...

For example, your idea of Magnadramon... she's a mega (she could probably take whatever Azulongmon's body can dish out completely), she's big enough (well, as big as it'd get for a Female Digimon WE KNOW about), and... his body's substance is all mere speculation, for all I know, he could be made of light, or some other form of whatever he's made out of (Lord Archive would SO know this)

So, no, he COULD have sex... but with the right one... but that's through mere speculation and hypothesising.
I would? ^^;

Qinglongmon may be the god of lightning and ice. He represents the mountains and holds dominion over the air. What he's made of is, well, like all digimon-- data.

A final stage digimon would be the best bet for his mate mostly on the size issue. Though being able to handle the power of the god's 'call to nature' certainly helps.

Qinglongmon should be able to control how big he is as well. He may be able to make himself small enough where he could mate with, say Piyomon, and not cause her undo discomfort. If Dukemon can change from six feet to twenty plus in a single scene, the dragon god most certainly could as well.
*smacks head* DOY!!! How could I have forgotten about constant size change,,, If WarGrowlmon/MegaloGrowmon could be 10 feet when he fought Mihiramon, and THRITY feet... or possible more... when he fought Indramon...

...THEN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

BTW, thank you Lord Archive for getting me out of another informational jam. A good author, AND a well of knowledge. Would you happen to have a straw so I could slurp on some of your knowledge? HEHEHEHEHE ^___^
2 Digimon-walking-dictionary.

Thanks.

nice to know these facts thanks
Well,hey there.
This is an old topic but I'd like to say something about it.

'Also unlike mankind, Digimon could have multiple or many orgasm because they has more strength than mankind.'

And if Digimon do,just imagine what Mega Digimon can!!!Ooooh,all those cute Megas...
Ready to be tenderized,baby!!!!!!!!!!! :D
PS I did write once a fic where I depicted one male Mega as able to have multiple orgasms and an almost unlimited sexual stamina.^_^