Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do the lemons need an editor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lemon editing
congrats
Lemons don't need editors... correcting all those slight blips is pointless!

Can you understand what is written? If yes... WHY DO WE NEED EDITORS!

Besides... the story might need those mistakes. I find they add something... sorta like flavouring, i suppose. It makes them much more fun to read :D !
PokePimp Wrote:Lemons don't need editors... correcting all those slight blips is pointless!

Can you understand what is written? If yes... WHY DO WE NEED EDITORS!

Besides... the story might need those mistakes. I find they add something... sorta like flavouring, i suppose. It makes them much more fun to read :D !

No, no it doesn't. Not one bit. Check "Mullen Reveiws at Random" in the Reveiw Team section. I'm suprised you haven't found it already.
It does kinda get annoying. To read through the story then spot a mistake and it just ruins it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:It does kinda get annoying. To read through the story then spot a mistake and it just ruins it.

It helps if you just read, don't let your eyes go anywhere alse than the exact bit you are reading. Just let the words wash over you; don't try to make sense of them.

This works well with most stories (although not all) and it allows you to read it more than once without getting bored :D

Renamon - How did you come up with that?
Me - *holds up book* This!
Renamon - What... *sweat drop* Cheat...
Herr Mullen Wrote:No, no it doesn't. Not one bit. Check "Mullen Reveiws at Random" in the Reveiw Team section. I'm suprised you haven't found it already.

*sweat drop* Errm...

lol... I've just made an ass of myself, haven't I? *blush*