Join our server on Discord

Should they have made a continuation to Zero Two?
I think it was a good idea, considering the fan base for each couple they didn't prove which boy she chose or didn't choose. Of course they let down the yaoi fans for tk and davis
I still have 17-18 chapters to see here. So I can't say anything, just guide myself from what I have heard.

I had an idea to continue 02, instead of discussing it, I started to write it- I kinda like that :P I mean, there could be introduction for the Mega level forms of Patamon and Gatomon, including Seraphimon and Ophanimon (angels) and Goddramon and Magnadramon (dragons). Not to mention new DNA partners, and even making the partners Biomerge as well. Biomerging is something I like as well.

In my series, I introduce new enemies that are taken from Digimon World 2, a game of PSX, and everything till this far is having sense, not to mention that in 02, there were digidestined from all around the globe, so making a new digidestined that I created appear in Odaiba city also had sense.

In short, I believe a continuation to 02 would and should have been made possible.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was rather content the way it ended. I didn't really see anything terribly wrong. Changing gears the way they did to three, (overall digimon process) did hurt.
true, they should've continued '02. shame that they ended it the way they did, with old enemies too no doubt. then the way that everyone got what they wanted, too much of a cleche'.

shame really
Season 1 ended with a kind of finality that actually made me cry, even though I knew there was another season. But just the cruel unfairness of the kids having made such great friends and then being forced to part ways really struck a chord in me.

The way the second season ended was like "Whoa, slow the fuck down!!" I had to watch the last bit about 6 or 7 times to catch it all, and when I saw what everyone had ended up becoming, I kind of struck it from my memory as being canon. I mean really, it seems like the writers just got tired of trying and slapped together a ridiculous ending timeline without even trying.

In short, yes, they should have had another season with those characters...especially where TK says that there were other adventures and other enemies to face. Like really, let's see 'em!
there alredy was some sort of discusion about this and yes there wer a lot of things they missed in 02 I think its becouse of the budget or its just standart thing to make 50 episodes(i think the writers hade a better and longer plot for 02) well im not gonan ame all the things thet should have been developed more than they have:
1. The dark ocean. This is one of my favorite things in 02 and I was surprised they didnt develope the concept more.
2.Daemon. He came out of nowhere and thretend to destroy the whole world - for christ sakes why did he need the spore, who the hell is he, why did he show up only now and what about hes servents...
Speaking of Matt as an astronaut, does Japan even HAVE a space program?

EDIT: After 30 seconds of searching, it looks like Japan's space administration (JAXA) doesn't have any plans to send a man into space, nor has it ever.

Matt = Going into space and dying (finally).