Join our server on Discord

Theres something about Max
Ray suddenly appears beside Tyson. "I-WAS-COMPELLED-TO-COME-HERE-BY-THE-SOUND-OF-SPINNING!!" He stuttered in a hyper-active sort of way. "I hope you guys don't mind a threesome! LET IT RIP!! He launched his Beyblade into the area.

"Hi guys." Drigger said to Draciel and Dragoon. "Let's have a good battle- Ray accidentally got a hold of some coffee."
Draciel stood in the corner of their mental mind, a glint in his eyes as he stared at Dragoon and Driger.

"Get ready to be suprised boys..."

Max closed his eyes, seeming to concentrating, and suddenly snapped his eyes opened and screamed as loud as he could, arms shooting to the sky. His beyblade seemed to react to the violent eruption with Max and started to go haywire, slamming into Tyson and then into Ray, Max was taking them both on.

"Go Draciel! Wipe them off!" he yelled loudly, Max had never had power like this before, but hours and hours of relentless training and perfecting his tecnique was paying off.
"Whoa, such power." said Dragoon

"Wow Max, training is really paying off, but it won't mean I will that easily." said Tyson look hyped up and ready.
Max grinned and pointed at Tyson directly.

"Don't worry Tyson, its more fun when you actually try, Go Draciel! Give him everything you've got! Show them why your the king of the seas!" he yelled holding his hand up high as his beyblade gave a brtigh white glow and Draciel slowly appeared, the image of water bursting up into the sky surronded the defence type spirit.
"Oh yeah, goooo Drgoon!" shouted Tyson as his bit beast appeared from gust of wind from the beyblade.
"This is where it ends Tyson! Let me show you my real power!" he yelled loudly and closed his eyes tightly, his fist shaking, as his body glowed a bright green, screaming at the top of his voice, smashing again and again into Tysons beyblade, reletnlessly bouncing of Tysons attacks, and using his own power against him.
"Whoa, I can't believe how much power you hold Max." said Tyson.
Max grinned happily and gave Tyson the thumbs up before closing his eyes and forming an X shape with his arms, his hair flapping in the wind, his eyes glowed a bright green.

"Go Draciel! Oceanic Oblivion!" he screamed loudly and Maxs beyblade started to shot in different directions like mad, Water shot from the ground and pushed against Maxs beyblade and pushed it forward as it gave one final slam into Tysons blade.
With that hit made Tyson's beyblade hit the wall and stopped spinning. "Wow Max, that was unbelieveable." said Tyson looking a little bit shock.
Max grinned and rubbed his head, but suddenly turned to Rai and grinned, knowing he was still in this game, he pulled his gloves tighter around his fingers and tighetned his fingers into fists.

"You ready Rai? Or are you going to back down?" he grinned.