Join our server on Discord

Theres something about Max
"No WAY!! I'M PUMPED UP!! YEEEEE-HAW!!" Rai yelled excitedly. "Take him from behind Driger!! Show no MERCY!!" He roared as driger started darting and hitting draciel so violently- it was disappearing and reappearing all over the place!

"One- that didn't sound right- and two- ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-" Driger said as he attacked Draciel. "No more coffee for you, Rai. Draciel!! Knock me out of the dang ring already!!"

"WOOHOO!! OBLITERATE THAT LITTLE TURTLE!!" Rai roared and did his tiger claws pose. Drigger attacked faster- no longer visible to the human eyes. "I'VE BEEN TRAINING LIKE HELL TOO!! I NEED SOME ACTION!!!"

"OW!! OW!! OW!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!" Driger growled. "I don't want to do this- Max is... hmmm... Max is..." Drigger pondered. "I know..."

As Draciel neared the edge of the stadium- Driger suddenly stopped spinning. Claw marks appeared on the stadium. "What just happened? I WAS WINNING!! OH YEAH!! Max- YOU RULE!!!" Rai cheered

"Mee-ow." Drigger sighed.
Max had been too tired from taking out Tyson to focus on Rai, and so it looked like he was done for, until suddenly Drigger stopped spinning and Max blinked in confusion, and slowly picked up Draciel and smiled faintly, and threw him in the air and caught him.

"Great Job Draciel" he smiled warmly and slowly lo9oked at Rais blade curiously.
"Whoa at this rate you'll be unstoppable Max." said Tyson
Max smiled and turned to Tyson and nodded slowly, not wanting to tell him his real reasons for his training. He closed his eyes at the horrible images in his head and he winced ever so slightly and sighed misreably. Finally snapping out of his thoughts he turned to his friends and smiled, but suddenly out of nowhere a blade came shooting and smashed into the tree next to them.

Max spun round to stare at the figure but could not see anybody. He glared, trying to see who had attacked them, and out of nowhere, Brooklyn slowly walked out, a wicked smile on his face. Max gave a confused look, why was Brooklyn attacking them? Wasn't he their friends now?

"So Max, I see you have gotten stronger, its nice to test how strong, lets see if you can hold up that prophecy" same the dark voice of Brooklyn. Max winced, knowing why Brooklyn was here now. Max slowly looked at his beyblade and attached it to his launcher. Most probably thought he was mad, he was not strong enough to take Brooklyn, but he had to, to fufill his destiny.

OOC: It be great if someone could be Rick as well, since I love the couple RickXMax =P.
Tyson was little shocked when that blade came out of nowhere. 'I wonder who will win?' asked Tyson in his thoughts.

OOC: if you want I could be Rick.
Rai was still pumped- and wanted more actions- but Driger wanted none of it.
"I WANT SOME OF THAT!!" Rai prepared to launch Driger again.

"Okay, that's it- No more. I've had enough of this!!" Driger roared angrily. Rai's beyblade suddenly glowed- and Driger came out!! He pounced Rai and sat on him. "Don't move. I want to see Max fight!" He growled.

Rai twitched. "YAAAAAHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!?"

"Let's just say... I'm sick and tired of you in caffeine rush. END OF DISCUSSION." Driger said strictly.
"I got to remember to do that to Tyson in case something like that happen to me." said Dragoon. "Hey I Do even drink caffe." said Tyson as he pouts.
Kai Wrote:"I got to remember to do that to Tyson in case something like that happen to me." said Dragoon. "Hey I Do even drink caffe." said Tyson as he pouts.
OOC: It be great if you could be Rick ^-^
Max blinked in complete suprise by this but slowly snapped out of it and slowly turned to Brooklyn and narrowed his eyes.

"3..."

Max tightened his grip on his ripcord...

"2...."

This was it...

"1..."

No turning back, he just had to...

"LET IT RIP!"

Max launched his blade with all the might he could muster, his blade shooting off so fast, that it left a sonic boom behind it, almost knocing Max off balance, but he held his ground.

"Go Draciel! Lets give him verything we have!" yelled Max and he screamed loudly as a wind started to pick up and Draciel started to slam into Zeus, cause Brooklyn to flinch slightly, Maxc had never had this power before, but Brooklyn was not about to give up.

"Lets see how you like being faced to face with your worst nightmares" cackeled Brooklyn. He raised his hand and screamed.

"King Of Darkness!!!!"

Zeus began to glow purple and the ground turned into a dark black sea, this was the move which had defeated Kai the first time. Max watched in horror as he began to sink into the sea of darkness and finally dissapered...

Brooklyn cackeled and slowly turned to Rai and Tyson.

"Seems Max is no more now I-"

But he was cut off when suddenly a bright white light shone from the sea, and Max slowly began to re-appeaer and smiled slowly, openeing his eyes.

"You can't get rid off me that easily Brooky, the light will always find my way, because in darkness, a light always shines through! Go Draciel!"
The light from Max's Beyblade was incredable that it almost blinded Tyson. "Wow such power." said Tyson
OOC: by the way when you said you would be Rick, I forget to say yes please ^^

Max panted gently, a small smile on his face, as Brooklyn looked horffifed at what he was seeing as he slowly backed away, his blade snesing his fear, began to spin slightly slower.

"Come on Brooklyn, lets see this power of darkness against the king of the seas! Go Draciel!" he yelled loudly and thrust his hand forward, and Draciel began to slam against Zeus repeatdily.