Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP

The black wolf gave a dark grin from the lick then placed his paw on Emerald's plump buttcheek and caressed it as she sat on his lap. "Actually there is one thing." Disturbed growled playfully as he nuzzled Emerald's breasts through her shirt with his nose "You can take this off me so I can get a real look at ya." he cooed as he gave her breasts a lick through her shirt.

< Gol's Room >

Raize softly stepped into his room and stood in front of the door "Just a jar would do." she replied to Gol.

Ebon giggled softly as Steve caressed her food "H-hey that tickles you know." she grinned as her tail moved to the dragon's crotch and stroked it teasingly.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane continued to stare at Kira's extremely cute body standing there all wet "Y-yes..I d-do." she replied. Then she dropped the towel she held and softly walked up to Kira "You're incredibly cute." she midclosed her eyes as she put her arms around Kira's toweld body smiling cutely "I hope you dont mind." Ayane moved her muzzle to Kira's cheek and gave her a soft kiss.
The OCA

As she felt the black wolf lick her breasts through her shirt, she gave a seductive smile and started to unbutton her shirt so that she could pull it down her shoulders and set it on the table, leaving her half naked with her DD size breasts in the open. "Hows that?" She said in a soft and teasing voice.

"Alright." he said as he gave her the jar. "You need anything else?" He asked before he was going to go back in to clean his gadgets.

He felt the wolfess' tail began to stroke against the white dragons pouch under his pants. "Nhh...you like it?" He asked as he moved his tail from the side of the couch and guided it along her leg and around her thigh to carress it.

She started to blush more as she felt her body against hers. "N-no...I dont." She said as she let go off her towel as it dropped to the floor and hugged her back. "You have such a nice body yourself." She said to her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed's eyes widened and a big grin qppeared on his muzzle "Very niiice." he said softly as he caressed her left breast while starting to lap at her right nipple.

< Gol's Room >

Raize took the jar from Gol and smiled. She then walked up behind him as he got to his work station "Thank you." she said before planting a soft kiss on his cheek then headed back towards the door.

< Living Room >

Ebon watched as the dragon tail snaked its way up her thigh and leg "My arent we eager tonight." she cooed "I could say the same for myself." she gave a seductive smile as she slowly started unbuttoning her pants then slips her paw down it moaning teasingly as she touched herself "mmm I could fuck just about anything right now."

< Kira's Room >

Ayane blushed deeply as she gazed upon Kira's now full naked body "..Kira..." she murred at seeing the delightful sight. She moved her paws up and hesitantly started caressing her boobs.
The OCA

Emerald gave a soft moan as she placed a claw on the back of his head and started gently carressing it. "Mmnh...soo good..." She said softly with eyes mid-closed.

He smiled and turned his head a bit. "Your welcome Raize." He said back to her as he continued on cleaning his gadgets and then to his shocker rifle.

He watched her for a moment as she began to touch herself and afer what she said, he got up and moved himself over her on all fours with his member starting to peak out slowly. "I can help you with that." He grinned.

Kira murred loudly as she felt her breasts being carressed. "Oh Ayane.." she said and gently kissed and licked her cheek.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed growled playfully feeling his neck caressed. He takes the dragoness's nipple into his maw and suckles as his paw softly trailed down her tummy then up her skirt, feeling her warm cunt through her panties.

< Gol's room >

Raize was just about to leave Gol's room, but something stopped her. Something started running through her body and her eyes widened "..n-no..I...I.." she slowly turned her head to Gol working on his gadgets. She softly waltzes up to Gol and put her paws on his neck and rubbed.

< Living Room >

Ebon leaned her head back and moaned "Oh I dont know if you can, you really think you can help me with this." she cooed.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane murred feeling her kisses and licks on her cheek "mmm...gosh your so cute." giggling cutely. She then softly started rubbing Kira's soft nipples as she nears her face to hers and kisses her softly on the lips.
The OCA

She felt his paw starting to touch her cunt as she was moaning in delight. Her nipples become erect from the teasing and her cunt started to become wet. "Nnhh...Disturbed..." she said, still carressing his neck with claw softly.

Gol stopped and his eyes opened more, feeling her paws along his neck as he murred. "R-Raize?" He asked as he sat himself up straight while she was rubbing his neck.

He kept watching her touching herself. "Lemme see what I can do." He said as he moved down and pulled her pants off her leaving her in her panties. "Here we are." He said to himself as he carressed her thigh softly and moved more in between her thighs with his claws, coming close to her cunt.

She gasped a little as her nipples were being rubbed and returned the kiss with her on lips. She gave a murr in her mouth as she moved her paw to Ayanes chest and rubbed it between her breasts.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed growled at his current position then he grinned deviously. The black wolf stood up kicking the chair away from him with Emerald in his arm. Then cleared the entire table of all its contents and laid Emerald onto it "There...much better." he cooed as his muzzle moved its way up Emerald's skirt and poked at her pussy with his cold wet nose.

< Gol's Room >

"I..I cant ..h-help myself." Raize said lustfully as she continued to caress and rub Gol's neck. She closed her muzzle to his neck and starts licking the side of his neck.

< Living Room >

Ebon playfully gasped as Steve slipped her pants of leaving her in just her sexy black panties "Oh you bad boy." she gave him a seductive grin and licked her lips "well your not gonna stick that thing in there with my panties still on are ya?" she teased Steven's member with her foot.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane's cheeks crimsoned as she felt her paw run in between her breasts and murred. The red wolfess breifly broke the kiss and looked Kira into her eyes "Kira..h-have you ever.." she gulped "..done it with a girl before?"
The OCA

Emerald murred loudly feeling his cold nose against her pussy. "Ohhhhh~"
She started to carress her body slowly as she teased her pussy. "Mnh...clean me out" She demanded as she started undoing her skirt and pushed it down a little for him to pull off.

"Hrrr~" He murred feeling her lick is neck and began wagging his tail slowly. "Raize..." His eyes closed, murring.

Steve chuckled and moving his face to her panties and bit on the strap of her panties and slid it down her legs to take it off, leaving him a clear view of her pussy. His member was near its full length, but before he put it into her, she put his face to her pussy to start licking it a few times.

Kira looked at her and blushed as she nodded her head a little. "I-I have...once." She said looking into Ayanes eyes. "But...dont you think, we shouldnt do it in the..doorway?" She asked as she shifted her vision back down her naked body.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Takes his paws to Emeralds skirt and pulls them all the way down off her body just to leave her in her panties. He growled at the sight "Outta my way." he said as he put a paw under her panties then tugged it hard shredding her panties revealing her pussy "Helllo..." he grinned as he put his muzzle down ot her pussy and started licking her slit.

< Gol's Room >

As her tongue continued to do its work on Gol's neck her paws slide down his chest rubbing "Gol...I...I..w-want you...hrrrrr.."

< Living Room >

Ebon's head arched and she moaned "You're...such a tease..hrrr.."

< Kira's Room >

"Oh..oh yes umm.." Ayane turned around and slowly shut the down then she giggled as her butt was right there "Tell me Kira.." she lifted her tail up to show Kira her tailhole and hotspot along with her cute buttcheeks "..does my butt look...cute?
The OCA

Emerald moaned as he pussy was being licked by him. "Oh yes....thats it." She said still moaning and carressing her breasts with her claws.

"Nh...Raize.." He said murring as she rubbed his chest with her paws. "I'm here for you then."

Steve kept licking her folds of her pussy some more as his member reached its full length. "Alright then." He said as he moved his member in front of her pussy and slowly pushed it in her groaning.

She looked at Ayanes butt as she began to move closer to her. "Your butt does look cute." she said and placed her paws on her back and slowly carressed down to her butt and carressed her butt-cheeks softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA