Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
< Kitchen >

With a grin on his face he pushed his tongue passed the pussy's folds into her warm depths. He then started sliding his tongue up and down her cunny, occasionally hitting her clitoris with his tongue.

< Gol's Room >

Her tail swished slowly behind her as she rubbed his chest, then pulls his top part of his suit up a bit and starts rubbing his bare chest.

< Living Room >

Ebon murred loud as Steven sunk his cock into her pussy, she licked her lips seductively at him.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane murred feeling her buttcheeks touched, she smiled cutely looking behind her "You really think so?" she asked cutely swishing her tail in front of Kira teasingly.
The OCA

She moaned with delight as his smooth tongue slipped into her. Her warm wet pussy folds being penetrated as her clit was also being licked. She held her legs spread open so it was an easy access for him.

"Hnnh...." He murred as he paw got under his suit and on his bare, muscular, furry chest. He leaned a bit back into her and reached his paw up to her cheek to softly carress it.

He kept looking at her as she licked her lips to him and continued to thrust his member, until his whole member went into her, giving quiet groans.

She smiled to her as her tail went around her waist from behind. "I know so." she said as he body was against hers from behind with her breasts against her back and her hips against her butt, she leaned her head over her shoulder and licked the back of her neck.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed brings his paw up to the clitoris and teasingly starts rubbing the bud while his tongue dove deeper into Emerald's pussy untill he stops at her G-spot. He grins as he wiggles his tongue inside, massaging her G-spot with his warm tongue.

< Gol's Room >

After a few more seconds of rubbing Gol's her paws then teasingly glide down to Gol's pants and rub just above where his pouch and slit are.

< Living Room >

"Mmmhhhh." Ebon moaned as her pussy was filled with Steven's large member, which she loved every inch as it slid into her. "Hrrr...you're a big boy arent you." she cooed

< Kira's Room >

A light shiver ran down Ayane's back feeling Kira's body pressed against hers. Kira licking the back of her neck the murred "Oh god....you're making me...horny just doing that, you know."
The OCA

She gave a loud moan lustfully, arching her back and placing her claws on her breasts as her orgasim began to build up quickly from all the pleasure.

He murred loudly as she was rubbing his crotch with her paw. He rubbed her arm softly with his paw, while he rested his head back against her.

"You want it all dont you." He grinned pushes his hips into her as he humped into her pussy in a quick speed, moaning.

She giggled and whispered softly into her ear. "I know." She replied and started to lick the back of her neck and softly while her paws going around to her chest and place her paws on both of her breasts and grabs them firmly. "Ohh...Ayane, your body is just incredible."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

The wolf's tongue forcefully starts licking against Emerald's G-Spot. The paw rubbing her clit becoming faster trying to create more pleasure for the dragoness

< Gol's Room >

Raize gave Gol a soft kiss on the cheek "Gol...c-can we...umm.." she blushes deeply as she couldnt get the last part of the sentance out.

< Living Room >

"Oh yes!! I want the whole thing!!" Ebon yelled as the dragon's member quickly humped into her pussy "Oh god you're good!" she murred loudly as she felt her orgasm creeping on her.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane blushed deeply feeling her breasts grabbed. Her only reply to her comment was a light moan feeling Kira's treatments "Hrrrr.."
The OCA

She gasped in pleasure as he orgasim drew closer and closer, feeling her G-spot being licked and her clit being rubbed by his paw. "Oooh! YES!" She moaned loudly.

He turned his seat around to face her and gave a smile. "I know what you want, and if you want, then yes we can." He said as his tail was wagging happily, while pulling off the top part of his suit.

He groaned more as he kept humping faster into her pussy having his orgasim growing. "You got it!" He said, holding her legs spread with claws to increase speed in her.

She murred having their body's together, as he paws are massaging her breasts and her tail going around her waist and slowly between her legs. "Hows it down there." She said softly as her tail started to carress her crotch and licking her neck more.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed's tongue started moving and sliding every which way touching every inch of the inside of her pussy. Hardly licking against her G-Spot.

< Gol's Room >

Raize's blush grew even more then she turned away cursing softly under her breath.

< Living Room >

The sudden increase in speed sent the wolfess over the edge. A flush of warmth came rushing through her sex. A loud scream of bliss left her muzzle and she orgasmed covering Steve's member and waist with her hot juices.

< Kira's Room >

Ayane arched her back and moaned feeling her body completely treated. Her pussy slowly started to drip of juices as the pleasure increased "Its..h-heavenly mmmhhh."
The OCA

She couldnt hold it in from all the pleasure felt in her pussy, making her moan out loud and climaxing her juices all along his tongue and muzzle.

He stood up in front of her and looked at her. "Something wrong?"

He felt her juices go all along his member making his orgasim hit and releasing a wave of his cum into her warm and wet pussy. He groaned as his cum flushed into her.

"Good huh?" She asked and giggled, carressing her pussy with the tip of her tail slowly feeling along the folds of her pussy while rubbing her nipples with her fingers.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

The black wolf greedily gulped down all the juices that shot out of her pussy "Better than orange juice!!" he grinned widely. "But..what about you...arent you..hunger?" putting the emphasis on hungry as he ran his paw against her tailhole.

< Gol's Room >

"I..I dont want to just ask you of this." Raize said softly "I dont want to make it sound like I"m using you." She then jumped into Gol's arms wrapping her legs around him and kissed him deeply on the lips.

< Living Room >

"MMmhhh!!! So goood~~!!!" She moaned under her panting breath from the wonderful orgasm "Oh you god you!!"

< Kira's Room >

All Ayane could do was nod to her question as she murred loudly from the treatments. More juices started to drool from her pussy onto Kira's wonderfully puffy tail rubbing against it. Meanwhile her own tail underneath Kira's pussy gently ran its puffy length along her slit.
The OCA

"Nhm....you read my mind." She said as her wet pussy trickled a little bit of her juices. She sat up on edge of tabe and used her foot to rub his pouch softly.

His eyes widen for a second from the sudden hug, but closed his eyes slowly, putting his arms around her and returns kiss with her deeply.

"Nnnhh....you hot wolfess." he said with his member still in her as slowly pulls his member out, sitting at the other end of the couch.

She gave a moan as her tail began to rub against the slit of her pussy. "Mnh...Ayane...perhaps, we could get comfortable, on the bed." She said softly licking her cheek a little from behind.
The Mod Squad
The OCA