Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
OOC: Okay, you just want Dawn and Silver?

IC:

She swam around gracefully along the surface, wearing a black two-piece bikini. She stopped at the end of the pool and sat with her back against the wall and looked up, suddenly seeing someone at their window.

"hmm...whos that?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: yeah possibly unless you want another pair.

IC:

Silver whose eyes were peering down at the person completely froze as the person swimming had stopped and looked up at his window, "Uhhh...oh no she saw me..wh-what now..?"
The OCA
OOC: ...ehh... thats alright, but who? I could use male character, but i only have 2 male characters... Me and Steve.

IC:

She tilted her head and pulled herself out of the water to sit on the edge of the pool, still looking up at him. She then raised her hand and waves a little to him.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: OR...we can add two more females :3

IC:

Silver's heart skipped a beat as the now identifiable female waved up at him he hesitated then quickly ducked under the window, but peared from the bottom, "D-d-did she wave at me?"
The OCA
OOC: We could, who though? Emerald? or Kira?

IC:

She saw him duck away and giggled to herself.

"Must be a shy person."

She said, climbing back into the pool and began to swim around again.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: Emerald would be good..hmm I'll use Saphire

IC:

Seeing her swimming back in the pool he started to rise up again twitching his ears becoming more curious Silver ran out of his room and started running downstairs towards the backyard.
The OCA
OOC: Kay kay! you already know her profile. lol

IC:

Dawn rose up from the water, brushing her wet hair back. She looked up at the window then saw nothing, she shrugged and swam over to the diving board and pulled herself out of the water, onto the diving board to sit on the edge over the pool.

Emerald was in her bedroom, changing into something comfortable. She wore a pair of black jeans, and a small white shirt that showed her belly cause her breasts were pushing the shirt out, pulling it a bit.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver who had slipped into the back patio through the sliding glass door he sat in one of the lawn chairs laid out next to a table under an umbrella stared at Dawn from afar. Seeing her body wet in a swim suit made the little silver wolf blush as he sat there.

Wearing her usual deep blue sweater that came down just above her belly button and blue jeans Saphire was downstairs watching some TV on the big screen on the big couch.
The OCA
She leaned back on the diving board with her arms supporting her weight up, arching her head back to let her hair fall back. Her very noticable cleavage glissined from the sunlight and water off her body.

Emerald finished getting her things together and left the room. She went downstairs, then seeing Saphire watching TV.

"Oh, hey Saph. I thought you were upstairs."

She walked by the couch and sat down.

"So whatcha watching?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver continuing to stare his blush deepening more as he watched Dawns body. Then a fly flew into the wolf's ear which he instinctly slapped with his paw that let out an echoing slap throughout the backyard.

Saphire's ears twitched hearing Emerald, "Just some reruns of Scrubs," she answered glancing at the shirt the bust dragoness was wearing she couldnt help but blush lightly.
The OCA