Join our server on Discord

Gennai :?:
it probably has something to do with budget or standards or not turning Digimon into a soap opera like pokemon
I doubt it. It's just a plot hole. And pokemon is not a soap opera. It would have to have a plot first. It does have the flawed characters though.
I actually watched that episode yesterday... And I watched the part in the second season today..

I don't know what the ball was.. but what caused him to be young was.. apparently a large dosage of "digivitamins" (according to the american version that was on TV, not sure what the real explaination is.
Quote:I doubt it. It's just a plot hole. And pokemon is not a soap opera. It would have to have a plot first.
Nice one.

Quote:It does have the flawed characters though.
Don't confuse Pokemon for one of Homer's epics. For one thing, there's less violence in Pokemon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks but really, they all have flaws. I have a site that explains this, They're not good flaws but they are flaws. And that's what drives the series, the characters. Not the plot.
the ball thangy
i think it made him old
Niyara Wrote:I don't know what the ball was.. but what caused him to be young was.. apparently a large dosage of "digivitamins" (according to the american version that was on TV, not sure what the real explaination is.

I think it's implied that exposure to one of Azulongmon's digi-cores does the job.
... Uh, I don't see how that is implied at all.
Touch
Ed_is_Ed Wrote:the ball thingy
i think it made him old
That's probably the most common theory.