Join our server on Discord

Season 3
Tamers was different.. and at first, I didn't like it much because it was all in the real world.. Then I got into the story a bit.. Rika is awesome btw
Actually, the only relation, besides the obvious, is Ryo, but he such an odd thing he really doesn't fit too well either. It might as well be a differnent Ryo.
Ryo is a dink. And has three male characters that are totally gay for him. Kazu, kenta(not as much but it's possible), and his other partner milleniummon.
Season 3 is the only season I've seen in it's entirety. I had heard that is was the best one because of the storylines and that it was in a darker tone than the previous 2 seasons. (And of course Renamon is in it!) I'm starting to watch season 1 now and...it is definitely different. As for season 3, I give it 9+/10 overall for: the animation, storyline and charcter development. I hope and pray it eventually becomes available on DVD.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, that's one thing about the series. It has renamon. That's both good and bad.
Hey, there's a Taomon in season 4, if that counts.
And that's the good thing. I don't think I've seen a digimon with such a fanbase.
You know, when I first watched the third season, and thought of renamon as my fav digimon, I thought I was original. LOL.

And yeah, I like Tamers the most. I still haven't given frontier a chance tho..
Renamon's Army
And that's one of the problem with tamers. Besides ryo and the complicated plot near then end. Too many people like her.
Yes, but mine is pure!
Renamon's Army