Join our server on Discord

Season 3
O....k However you can get that. That's ok.
Wait what?

I mean my like of renamon isn't sexual.
Renamon's Army
Well, see, when you said, "I thought I was original" UnknownH took that as you were with the "Hardcore" (or should I say overly obsesive?) Renamon fans. Not being original ussually means you're with the common group. Any rate, no problem.
Renamon was my initial reason for becoming interested in the Digimon World, but now that I've watched the entire Season 3 (beginning to watch Season 1, now) I find many other reasons that I enjoy and am following the show. Season 3 wasn't that bad, but...as UnknownH said...the complicated ending and ensuing battle seemd a bit tedious and overdrawn. I hope that I become more adept, with my Digimon knowledge, as I follow the seasons that I have not seen, yet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, I meant being a fan of Renamon in general.
Renamon's Army
I miss the times before I was on DaD, and I was dislusional in the sense that I thought it was original to be a Renamon fan. Le Sigh.

Anyways, in terms of the seasons, 03 has to be my favorite so far. I liked the darker tone. i.e. "Oh, digimon don't die. They just get recompiled" Bzzzt! Wrong! Not this time! :P I remember the first time I saw a digimon being deleted in 03 and thought 'Wow, there's a sense of mortality in Digimon this time... COOL!'

That and I never much cared for Leomon really. No offense to Leomon fans, I just don't like him as much as I like some other digimon.

And 04? Oh god... I thought the idea was original until I realised the human/digimon interplay was missing. "A small piece of my fandom just died..."

05 shall redeem Digimon though with its sheer Gaomon awesomeness... I hope.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Wait, im having a blond moment, is the 3rd season the one with Guilmon, Renamon, and terrirmonl them? (Im tired and i dont remember..Sadly..I dont even know if im spelling right)

And since im here might as well bring up that i can totally, sound like guilmon if i try..lol
Yes the third season is the one with guilmon, renamon, and terriermon. I wish I could hear your guilmon voice but we can't do that through these forums.
Hmmm Leomon, I always thought he was pretty cool, but I always hate how he keeps on dying. Can they ever cut him a break?
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Wait what?

I mean my like of renamon isn't sexual.
That's different. And kind of good.
Also, No. He can't. He has to die in every animated program. Mangas are different.