Join our server on Discord

Sad but true
Senjuro, I highly recommend finishing 03... well, except for the last episode.

I was heartbroken by the last episode, not by the events involved in the episode itself but it made me feel like: "That's it?! ...What. The. Fuck."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yeah, I think I was around episode 40 when it started getting super dark, but then my semester started really amping up big time and I didn't have time to watch. That was in October. Since then, I've still not had much time. :p
hmm idk if watching all this digimon is healthy im up to episode 22 of season two (222 heh... heh... ok its not funny or even coincidetial but i thought i would point it out anyway) and im starting to hear and see things everywhere i go OH NOES A MONSTER! no wait... its just my mouse light changing hmm wait maby i was already like that before... still i know its not healthy for my ass because its starting to bruise from spending so much time at my computer chair
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
:P Even I, the one that spends almost every waking hour in front of a computer, doesn't get butt bruising.
Although... seeing monsters everywhere? Ja, I got that. lol
heh the reason i see and hear things that arent there is because my whole life ive been a sneak and a liar so my senses have been highly attuned to alert me at the smallest sound or movement
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Ah, and now I am reminded to continue dl'ing those episodes.
Renamon's Army
If you want subbed episodes WPP has Adventures 1-13, 02 1-17, Tamers 1-6, Frontier 1-52 and the first 8 movies subbed. Dats.Us has subbed Savers up to 48, though they picked up where WTW left off after episode 16. Dats.us strangely also subbed 02 1-6 and Tamers 1-3 despite knowing WPP already did them (which is kinda against common fansubber ethnics).
hmm you know maby i actually have been watching 2 much digimon when i read your messages i hear voices in my head speaking what you wrote down perhaps the reason i got 4 grade levels above me in reading comprehension but instead of what i useually hear the voices have changed to the voices of the characters from digimon even my own thoughts have changed to digimon voices :shock:
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Oh my, lol.
Renamon's Army
Ha ha that's pretty weak/bad. I watched an entire series in two day and nothing happened. Also, I watch two or three digimon savers episodes and all I got was punching better in Wii boxing. And I saw 4 digimon movies yesterday with no problem but a happy feeling. You don't seem to be able to take so much of one series. heh heh