Join our server on Discord

Hellspire: Reborn
The fox teacher's tail swished as she nodded at Nath's example, "Yes thats another good example. Computers also today give people yet another way of commiting crimes such as hacking important files, give criminals a way of communicating with each other discretely." She smiled again skimming the rows of students and spots a blue wolfess, "Saphire! Please give us an example."

"The creation of guns, because of it wars are raged among countries, its not safe to go outside your own home anymore, thousands of lives are lost because of them.." Saphire said sinking her head into her desk remembering when her father and mother were killed right infront of her eyes.

"Yes..erm," Not wanting to step into anything to upset her the teacher just turned for another student to give an example, "Artemus."
The OCA
Looking back into the class, Nath sighed; taking pity on Saphire as he saw her glance down and focused on the table. He couldn't help it, as he swished his tail only gently. He wanted to cheer her up, but he was half a classroom away, the only time he'd be able to was if the bell rang and he approached her outside. He sighed, before returning to his desk. Poor Saphire...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The teacher started tapping her foot staring right at Artimus, "Artemus are you going to participate or not?" she asked impatiently.

OOC: ^_^ Artemus is your character
The OCA
OOC: Oohh snap! Sowwy Disturbed, I completely forgot about Artemus! n_n; Ever so sorry! I'll post the part now!

IC:

"Uhm, yes miss-" Shi quickly announced, Artemus giving a nervous sweat-drop before she pulled herself together, quickly thinking of something before blurting it out. "Uhm... the car miss. It allows for very quick transport around, and is mostly cheaper then taking a train or bus to a single point."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The teacher nods to Artemus's example, "Yes the creation of the automobile gives us the freedom to move wherever we wish. Though it also requirese gasoline to run a car which gives big companies a reason to hike prices." Right when she finished the bell had rang for the next class. "See you all tomarrow! Have a nice day students!" she chimed erasing the marker board.

Saphire silently picked up her bookbag and left the class not saying a word as she walked out of class and too her next.

Max got up and smirked at Artemus as he saw how she was nervous, "A little nervous today Artemus?"

OOC: Hmm to start a new class or should that be the end bell and go right into the story? Don't post yet I want you're opinion first ^_^. Write me through MSN or here will be good
The OCA
OOC: End of day, please ^-^

IC:

Moving quickly as he heard the bell ring, the lupine wolf swiftly levered his bag onto his back, and, shifting, he launched for the door, after Saphire. "Hey... S-Saphire! What's wrong?" He asked quietly, looking towards the blue-furred wolf with a moment of worry. "Are you alright?"

Artemus, giving a small shiver, nodded just gently, taking a quick moment to glance towards Max. "Y-yeah... I guess I wasn't too concentrated when he was talking to me..." Shi murmured very gently, swishing her tail while looking towards the door. "I-It's nothing, really."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue wolfess' ears twitched hearing someone calling out to her she turned and saw that it was Nath,"Hello Nath. Yeah I'm okay I was just thinking about something in class that brought back some memories, sorry if I worried you," she replied.

Max looked at Artemus with a cute toothy smile, "Glad to hear nothing is wrong Arty!" he chimed swishing his scorpion tail behind him, "Uhm can I walk ya home?" he asked a little nervously.
The OCA