Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
Sky smiled and took the man's hand. "Honoured to meet you."

Thinks to self "wow, all of these people here, the throne room isn't normally this busy." *eyes dart back to Lark* "I wonder why the king seems to pity this slave above the others, if he is rightly here. I guess he is cute. What, what am I thinking! Hes a slave you idiot you cannot be attracted to a slave!"
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
(Sorry I hadn't posted in anything for quiet for some time, my Internet was shut down for an incredible amount of time, and had no access to the Internet...)

Lark turned his eyes away from Sky blue wings appeared in a small burst of flames on his back, they hid him form view easily, he wanted to go into a rampage but at the same time was wondering if what the king said was true. Nothing made sense to him, he was naturally solitary and wanted to get away from the large group of gathered peoples.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Whoa! SKy thought - I guess he is special, he must be one of those dragon folk - and he is more like me than I expected with the wings and everything... not that that makes a difference. I must stay focused!

In the meantime Sky watches the other captain's face carefully, ready to detect any shift in his expression or focus.
Alexander saw that there was quite a few people in the throne room, and realized that Lark was getting antsy. "Why don't we retire for the evening? Sky, I need you to guard my quarters. Maybe Lark would like to stay with you tonight?"
Sky blushed despite himself, "Oh, yes Sir of course if erm, that is what you wish then yes, whenever you are ready sir."

*is he psychic or something? Maybe it is entirely innocent, maybe he just wants someone of high rank to guard someone who is obviously an important prisoner - but if it isn't, then...* Sky blushes again as thoughts fill his head and he attempts to compose himself
(I'm so sorry, its like the world hates me! As soon as I posted last time the next day I was bombed with work and about four projects. I couldn't get onto the computer until I finished everything... Don't hate me)

Lark looked up slightly. Looked like he was staying with this Sky person tonight. Well it is better than the dungeon...

(And writing those projects plagued me with writer's block...)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Crim, snapping out of his reverie, lightly elbowed his brother and piped up, "Might you require us to help you to your quarters, Father?"
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Alexander smiled at his Captain, loving the confused look on his face, but frowned at Crim's suggestion. "No, I shall be fine. In fact, no one bother me this night!" He yelled, rather abrubtly. At that, he stood up, and started to walk away, coughing lightly.
"Well," Sky said, looking at Lark "Shall we get going then?"
Lark shifted from foot to foot nervously,"alright,"he said finally, his wings began burning up by flames that appeared to come from no-where, he didn't seem to notice. Frowning he looked behind him, his wings were almost completely gone,"I usually don't feel it,"he muttered under his breath, only loud enough for Sky to hear, unintentionally however.