Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
"You don't normally feel it when you're wings catch fire? Does it happen often?" Sky asked, confused, as they walked towards his rooms.

A thought occurred to him that it might be the way that Lark's species blushed, but he dismissed it hastily, going slightly pink himself at the thought that Lark might...
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Lark shrugged,"They ether appear or disappear in flames, when I need them or when my emotions reach a certain points,"he said following Sky noticing him blushing but ignored it, his wings were gone completely now,"and it usually faster..." He looked over at Sky again,"can't you get rid of your wings and call them back when needed?"he asked, it sounded genuine.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"No, they're permanent fixtures - but I don't notice them really, it would be like complaining that your arms got in the way, they've just always been there." Sky replied, wondering what it must be like to be able to retract or remove his wings whenever he wanted

They arrived at Sky's quarters, "Well, its still quite early, what do you want to do? I have some food if you're hungry, or if you're tired you can just go to sleep. Theres only the one bed though, I might be able to find a blanket or something..."
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)