Join our server on Discord

Reborn World.
Whats going on...This voice? And that boy...who is he...why does he seem to know more about this then anyone else....[/i]

Jacob's eyes flashed as the Vampires started to drive itself down, "Hyrusha!" he yelled his hand now flashed green and large vines shot from the ground and attempted to sieze the Vampire Mid-Flight. If he could capture him he could learn more, maybe even succeed in turning this one mortal through the power of life that was illuminating from all about.

~~~~

"I am Hotaru, That is all you need to know. The Voice is the planet speaking, it is known as Satura." Hotaru spoke even through the fighting was going on, he seemed to be ignoring it as if he was simply designed to reveal the information the had. "You are all dead...Or were dead, This is your new life because of your greed. You will learn there are darker things in this world then the Vampire Mian there. Yes I know you...I know you all.....you will learn though, that you would have wished you never accepted the Darkness..." He spoke out the the whirlwind appeared once more and he vanished.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan