Join our server on Discord

Reborn World.
Dark follow Mian, holding his hand over his sword. He saw Mian landed near a boy and a young girl. "Dammit, he is going to feed!" Dark thought, taking out his sword, running at Mian.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Such Hostility even before the roleplay can even take full fold x3.

What is that?! It looks like a dragon! And that one hast he look of a Winged Shlocta! I have to help...If I had the key...

Jacob gasped and reached into his pants pocket and pulled it out, a small Golden key with a diamond shaped Ruby encrusted on the top. "Cronus master of time open the door!" he said quickly behind the two other humans, he glowed silver for a moment before an older version of him appeared in the Child's place.

The Older version of Jacob moved between the two and the Vampire and Digimon his clothes aswell as his appearance were significantly different then moments ago. "You, Demon you have no place here. Leave at once, Your kind are simply a plague on life!" he called out a small back book appearing in his hand with a silver pentagram on the cover, A book of his Magi-Science.

~~~

Hotaru turned his head, though far off from the group he could see and hear the, His own powers were stronger in this new world that was so full of life.

"What..." he said turning his body to face the direction, That boy had grown older by calling upon the power of the god of time? He saw a winged vampire and a strange lizard like beast which he could not recognize, There was more to this world then what first met the eye.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(02-27-2009 10:39 AM)Shadow_Meso Wrote: OOC: Such Hostility even before the roleplay can even take full fold x3.

(I know isn't it great!)
(sorry I left one slot in my profile blank for Damien, I'll edit it now)

"Ayla, go find a place to hide, I don't think this is going to end peacefully,"Damien said and pushed his little sister away form the others. She obeyed and darted behind a building.

Damien held up both of his hands, a calm, almost bored expression on his face,"Now hold it!"he shouted loudly,"Lets not just attack people randomly, remember you can't judge someone based solely on their appearance, I think you just proved that point,"he said gesturing to Jacob meaning his transformation. His eyes scan each of the three, seeming to take in their strengths and weaknesses in case this came to a fight.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'What the hell?! Don't you guys watch horror movies? You're supposed to be helpless!' Mian shouted, eyes flashing in frustration. His frown soon turned to a smile however.

'Okay... Uhm... how about a duel? I'll fight one of you, one on one, and the prize... Is that little girl!' Mian laughed, pointing a finger dramatically towards where Ayla was hiding.

'She looks oh-so-tasty! Of course... i could just fly on over there and grab her, but i'm a generous guy. So what do you say, oh gracious warriors of light and hope and all that crap?' The vampire said with a playful wink.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ayla let out a frightened cry and ducked behind the building.

Damien's calm expression disappeared almost instantly. It was replaced with rage and fury,"If you lay one finger on her I will kill you, you fucking sick little monster,"Damien growled walking quickly towards Mian and stood a few inches from him. He glared at Mian with hatred through his glasses. He had clenched his fists. "I"ll take your twisted challenge,"of course he wasn't actually betting his sister, he wanted to kills Mian right now.

"Big brother no!"Ayla cried out.

"Don't worry, I won't lose to this... filth,"Damien simply replied.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Mian simply smiled.

Then suddenly, he closed the few inches between his own face and that of Damien and kissed him on the lips.

'Mmmm, you taste pretty good too! Okay, when i win, i'll have you both!'

The vampire leapt back, spreading his wings and hovering a few feet above the ground.

'Come and get me!' He taunted, spinning around in the air and baring his fangs.

((Shlocta = Vampire to Jacob))

What is going on...A Shlocta... and a strange giant Lizard...two more humans...

Jacob frowned at the vampire a simple matter of disgust and wonder on his face. His eyes turned to Damien, "Its not good for a human to fight a monster like this, they are incredibly powerful and fast. They shouldn't even exist a flaw in Natures design...They are seductive and masochistic, I've dealt with them before...before the light...and the darkness." he said turning once more and opening the book, held out a hand and a small glow appeared upon it, "Leave hell spawn and don't touch any of the pure souls here!" he said.

~~

The flowers once more surrounded Hotaru and he appeared near the group, "This entire place is a flaw against natures, what you people have done is a true crime on the grand design. You took the offer of powers you cannot even start to comprehend." he muttered walking forward, he looked at the Vampire, Digimon, and the three humans. "You're just going to destroy this world like your old word!"

~~

"Damien. Ayla. Jacob. Mian. Dark. You are but the first of many to awaken in this place, don't destroy this...Paradise before it can come to life, release your hostility for the current moment. Continue when you are away from the field of life." a voice echoed out from no where and everywhere at once.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Damien stepped back out of surprise, but it was quickly replaced with even more hatred. "How dare you...!" Damien glared at Jacob when he commented on how he shouldn't fight the vampire,"I told you looks aren't everything,"he tapped his forehead,"physical strength combined with mental ability is dangerous. After he had said these words he then heard the strange voice. This place defies all logic... he thought to himself... does he listen to the voice or still fight... guess it depends of the vampire's reaction.

"You said humans shouldn't fight vampires, well I'm not a human so I will have a higher chance for winning this fight." Dark said as he jump up, ready to slash Main from behind as the voice echoed in his head. "Do you think this in-human monster desvures to live!?" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian easily avoided Dark's sword, flying higher than the Digimon could reach.

'Okay, seriously, what the actual hell?!' Mian shouted.

'First off, who the hell are you?' The vampire cried, pointing a slender finger at Hotaru, 'And where did you come from? And also, that freaky voice? What is that?! What is going on?!'

Mian flew up higher and shook his head, stretching his arms above his head.

'You know what? I don't care what 'powers' you guys might have, i don't care about some random kitty-boy appearing outta nowhere, and i sure as hell don't care about any disembodied voices! All i know is that i'm hungry, so prepare to die!' Mian screeched, diving at Damien, fangs bared and arms poised to grab the boy.