Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
"Um she's a she." Claire correct him giggling softly as she continued walking. "She's considered to be the 20th valkyrie the same rank as mine. Rarely we have valkyries of those of the same rank."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, a she, eh? Rawr." Jiro growled playfully, only to get a cuff on the back of the head from Ace. "Hey, ow!" He rubbed the back of his head, still grinning playfully.

"Really now, Shinjiro, control your pubescent lust. Teenagers, I swear..." Ace rolled his eyes lightly.

"Aw c'mon, I can't help it! I never got into a relationship before, I'm starvin' for one!" Jiro laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sorry, she is taken...by the necrom kinadragon. Her guardian dragon." Claire answered.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro raised his paw and shrugged, sighing dreamily. "Aw well, a guy can hope." He smiled, and hitched Ace's things on his shoulder so they were more balanced.

"Which continent are we heading for, Claire?" Ace asked.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"The sun continent." Claire answered finally arriving at the town's port. "But we need to becareful with the sea creatures on the boat they're very vicious when go across the vast ocean." Then she looked around. "Let's buy for supplies just in case we need anything..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aw YEAH!! That's awesome!!" Jiro cheered.

"I don't see why you're so happy. You're carrying it all." Ace smirked.

"No, it ain't that, its the Sun Continent! Oh I've ALWAYS wanted to go there! And the sea creatures! I've always wanted to knock heads with one! This is gonna be SWEET!! I'm so STOKED!!" The timberwolf growled excitedly, punching the sky.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The valkyrie maiden sweatdropped at the sight his enthusiasm. "Well...let's just get supplies and continue our journey, Linvar's place is very far, so let's get we can to have on board."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That'll be food rations, fresh water, and perhaps a few potions and maps." Ace enumerated on his fingers.

"Is your friend's guardian an actual dragon? Cuz that'd be SO cool." Jiro wondered out loud, curiously.

"Jiro, stay focused." Ace sighed.

"What! I think it'd be cool!" Jiro retorted.

"Admittedly, it would be." Ace agreed, his curiosity getting the better of him. "But the point is, we'll have to purchase the supplies before the ship leaves in one hour. Shall we split up and rendezvous back here, Claire?" The necromancer suggested.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Certainly...I'll find the maps or talk to people along the way although someone needs to keep an eye on the canine. Who know's what troubles he'll do if he'll be on his own..." Claire added.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, I'll be good!" Jiro exclaimed. "Heck, I'll go get the water! Meet ya here in thirty minutes!" He winked, and zipped off. With his unnatural speed, he was already gone.

"Well, quite an enthusiast, he is." Ace chuckled. "I'll get the food. See you soon, Claire."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers