Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Claire lightly bowed at him respectfully, "Be safe dear...Acerbus..." she waved, walking around the nooks and crannies sensing the dark aura lurking around. "I sense...you...demon..." She took her large sword slashing at a dark shadow. The angelic maiden continued to run slashing any other demons that are hiding.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And you, Lady Valkyrie." Ace returned the bow, and went to buy their food for the trip. Occasionally, he'd wander into a dark, secluded area, and come out with a rapidly deteriorating demon skull.

Jiro on the other paw was more carefree, arms folded behind his head as he whistled lightly, heading over to buy a couple of gallons of water. He sniffed the air sometimes, and without warning, thrust his paw clear through the chest of a demon in disguise. "Ya can't hide, buddy. The nose knows if you're man, beast, or demon!" He grinned as the demon roared and burst into ash.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Suddenly she felt something touched behind her back, she used the hilt of her sword hitting the person straight at the gut leaving the person groaning in pain. "Ughhh.....my my Claire honey...you shouldn't have done that to your fellow valkyrie." the long wavy blue hair human clutched his stomach tightly. "Seriously you got to stop doing that."

"Zeldragis..." The blonde hair valkyrie maiden had her eyes lingered at him. "What are you doing here, usually you are at your own little paradise island..." the silver eye woman declared; putting away her sword knowing the demons aren't there to disturbed the two.

"I'm glad you noticed." The male valkyrie laughed but got himself a cold stare. "Alright alright, I heard your going to need someone to help you find your way at Linvar's place. And I know where it is, heck I visit there many times, beautiful gal she truly is! I'm surprised you don't know where it is."

"This is serious...I could easily fly there, but I have two party members with me so it is going to be one long walk."

"Ahhhh....I see...regular beings?" Zeldragis continued, raising his eyebrow at her.

"A necromancer...and a werewolf." Claire answered.

"Necromancer? WOW that's completely new!" Zeldragis laughed. "I mean seriously I can't believe a holy valkyrie like yourself being with a dark being who loves death! But then again, Linvar too was with that dark dragon, who is said to be the dragon who destroys anyone at his path."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro reached the place where he could buy some water, and paid the shopkeeper to fill up a pair of two-gallon drums to bring. While waiting, he flirted with a human woman. "Why hello." He raised his brows playfully.

Meanwhile, Ace was selecting some nutritious food that would last them the trip.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OCC: New character! XD sorry I won't do a full profile of her. Just really want to keep the rp going! Livian and Gairunn it's Linvar's and Kaze's daughter! :P

"Hello." The girl responded, "Is that all you'll be ordering?" she clicked on cash register giving him some change.

Upon inside the water place, a long pink hair girl entered, she had white and purple wings, a long dragonic white tail with purple fur patch on the top, two feathery ear wings that is white and purple as her wings, and her revealing see through clothes, except for her bra of course. suddenly flowing freely, she walked up to the very same woman and handed out her some gold. "1 half of a gallon of water please..." a soft innocent voice said quietly.

"Of course." The girl nodded taking the gold and giving it back as she only took one instead.

"Anyways...there's something wrong going along here at this place." Zeldargis began as dig through his pocket.

"What is it?"

"This..." Zeldragis showned to what looks completely familiar. "This is Kaze and Linvar's daughter, Livian. 10 billion gold." The blue hair man began to whispered. "Such a awfully big price for a girl like her."

"Wanted?...I thought she's completely innocent." Claire replied taking the wanted poster into her hands. "I mean, we've met before and she seems to be nice."

"That's what I thought too. But it seems to be, she's a girl that's a force to be reckon with..." He took the poster paper back into his pockets again.

"No...we shouldn't jump into conclusions that she's the one doing the killing...I mean, it's not like her at all." Claire argued.

"Who knows...but, we better be prepared if we ever ran into her."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Yay! XD

IC:

"Yep, that's all." Jiro smiled cheerfully as he collected his water, only to spot the other pink haired girl. Grinning, he greeted her in a friendly manner. "Hey, how d'ya do? You travelin' too?" He asked her. "You look sorta' familiar, like an actress or a singer on a poster I saw once! If you are, mind if I get your autograph?" He asked her, producing a sheaf of parchment and some graphite to write with, carefully placing the drums down.

Having filled two leather rucksacks with dried meat, bread, cheese and fruit, Acerbus traversed nimbly through the crowds. He paused, gazing up at the clear sky for a moment. Something was strange... a sensation he felt. It radiated a strong force of light that made his own dark nature recoil. He shook his head clear and trotted on, til someone yanked him into a rather elaborate, well lit building similar to a hotel.

"Hello! I am Giles Spaulding, owner of the Spaulding Airship Industry!" A rather flamboyant human man with blazing red hair and wide, excited eyes introduced himself.

Ace frowned and shrugged the man's hand off his skeletal gear. He then banished it so he wore his regular, less noticeable robes. "And why pray tell did you drag me into this building?" The lion man asked the human coolly.

Giles propped his hands on top of a counter as he explained. "Ah, you see, my company has been losing sponsorship due to the nature of Airships-"

"-That they're dangerous and prone to crashing?" Ace interrupted.

"-More along the lines of expensive and frightening!" Giles laughed Ace's statement away. "That is why I, Giles Spaulding, owner of the Spaulding Airship Industry, have started a publicity event to garner more fliers!"

"I don't have time for this. The ship headed for the Sun Continent will leave in approximately forty minutes." Ace murmured as he turned to leave.

"NO- wait!" Giles yelled, now sounding a lot more desperate. "We're FLYING people to the Sun Continent! Yeah, and everyone knows that FLYING is faster than SAILING!!"

"I'm listening." Ace said, not bothering to face the man.

"The event is... Answer FIVE of my riddles correctly, and you and your friends get a free airship ride to the Sun Continent! If you get even a single riddle wrong, its game over, and you lose nothing! I'm in DESPERATE need of people flying, so it would encourage others to buy tickets and fly as well!" Mr. Giles said, practically begging the lion.

Ace sighed, and considered it all. He decided that it was actually to their convenience, and even if he failed, they could lose nothing. "Very well, I will answer five riddles."

"Really? You will? JOLLY GOOD MAN you are, sir- uh-"

"Rex Regis, Acerbus."

"Sir Rex Regis!" Giles repeated. "What a regal name! Shall we begin?"

"Please."

"Very well!" The man cleared his throat. "Riddle one, two imperial investigators were investigating a mysterious death. When they arrived at the scene of the crime they found a room with no windows and the dead man who seemed to have hung himself by a rope from the ceiling. There was no chair or table that the man may have jumped off. The only clue was a puddle of water on the floor. How did the man manage to hang himself?"

"The man stood on a block of ice until it melted." Ace answered dully, almost immediately.

"Wow, no one got that one so far!" Giles laughed. "Riddle two, aate one evening, a man and his wife were riding their carriage at high speeds down a country road. The carriage spun off the road and hit a tree. The man decided to seek help at a village a few miles away. He made sure nobody was in the carriage, shut and barred all the windows, and locked all of the doors. When he returned, his wife was dead, and there someone in the carriage he had never seen before. No physical damage was done to the carriage and it was still locked. How did the woman die? Where did the stranger come from?"

Acerbus thought for a moment, before he turned to face the man. "The woman was pregnant, that was why they were speeding, and she gave birth in the carriage, dying in the process. The stranger was her baby."

"You are... correct!" Giles gulped. "Third riddle, if there are three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?"

"Is this some sort of trick question?" Ace cocked a brow. "I took away two, so I have two."

"Don't you find it funny?" Giles laughed.

"No."

"FOURTH RIDDLE! A man kills his wife. Many people watch him doing so. Yet no one will ever be able to accuse him of murder. Why?"

"He's obviously an executioner, and it was his job." Ace answered bluntly.

"Was that one not grisly or dark for your taste?" Giles asked.

"I came here wearing bone armor. Do I look like I'm the least bit disturbed by that riddle?"

"Heh... heh..." Giles laughed nervously. "I digress, you were correct. Now for the last riddle..."

"I'm exuberant." Ace rolled his eyes.

"-The following sentence is false. The preceding sentence is true. Are these sentences true or false?" Giles challenged.

"Neither," Ace explained, "it's a paradox; If the first sentence is true then the second must be false so the first must be false as well. I will be taking my tickets now-"

"WAIT!! For a- for a sixth riddle, you could choose to fly first class!!" Giles sweated, not wanting to give away free tickets just yet.

"I might as well." Ace sighed.

"For your last riddle..." Giles spoke softly, "I am the beginning of sorrow, And the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness."

"The letter 'S'." Acerbus replied simply.

"..." Giles stared at the lion disbelievingly in silence.

"Lady Valkyrie, I have wonderful news." Acerbus trotted over to Claire, holding a sheaf of first class tickets in one paw. "I apologize for my rudeness, I did not notice you had a friend with you." He bowed at Zeldragis briefly.

OOC:

Sorry for long post! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian stared at the piece of paper and smiled, "Sure I will." She signed the paper, bowed slowly at him. "I'm...going to go..." she said quietly at him before felting a push from a human being.

"Watch where you going!" He cried out, pushing her purple out of the way.

"Ahh.....! No..." Livian clutched her arms, her left purple wing starting to take it's shape.

"What you mean no!?" He shouted at her tugging her feathers until finally letting it go as he saw a ferocious creature starting to take it's form.

"RAWRRRARRRR!!!!" The a furry feathered like dragon roared out violently causing the people to fled out, the man gulped knowing he should get out but, it was too late the man's his arm's bitten by the sharp teeth.

"UGHHHHH!!!!"

"Gairunn...stop please! Please stop!" Livian tried to control him but, he was much too strong for her to handle.

"Oh, what is it Acerbus?" Claire turned her head around to face the necromancer, although Zeldragis rudely interrupted.

"My my! Lemme guess, is this necromancer your with!?" He laughed. "Not a bad guy to be with!" He playfully nauge her but ended up getting hit by the sword of her hilt. "Ow!"

"You seriously need to mind your manners Sir Zeldragis." Claire scolded.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Woah woah WOAH there-" Jiro darted forward, grabbing someone's newspaper, rolling it up and smacking the purple creature on the nose before he wrenched its jaws open with his tremendous strength. "Phew! This your buddy, missus?" He asked the Livian, grimacing a little.

"First Class Tickets for an Airship to the sun-continent. This will cut our traveling time in less than half." Ace informed her, showing her the ticket. "Its good for one host, that's me, and at least five other people. That just about covers us three, unless you want to bring three more people."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gairunn continued to growl, the hit from the newspaper only made him even more mad! The purple dragonic creature tear up the news paper and biting onto his arm as well. "Garrrrrrrr!!!!!"

"No! Stop please!" Livian held onto the agressive dragon's arm but pushes her, his sharp teeth continued to grew bigger and more damaging than it's used to.

"That's great, at least it'll give us more time to get there before the devil going to be resurrected." Claire nodded.

"Are you two going to kiss and make out?" the human teased.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro bared his fangs, but grinned. "Big fella ain't he?" He grunted and tensed his muscles, holding his jaws open by the parts of his massive fangs that weren't sharp. "Big teeth too!" He added playfully, reaching over to scratch behind Gairunn's ear.

"...Do you have some sort of problem or grudge against Lady Claire?" Ace asked the human.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers