Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
"NO don't touch him!" Livian cried out but it was too late it made the dragon even more violent, her body almost seemingly drained by the intensive strength that the furry dragon being using out of her.

"ROARRWWERERERRRRR!!!!" He roared out loudly trashing out this time tearing up the flesh and fur, by his enormous amount of strength so much strength that it could he could tore off a tree less than a second.

"Oh no, I like messing her around, I mean seriously she's my honey!" laughed Zeldragis.

"You call everyone your honeys..." Claire shook her head an annoyance.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro clenched his eyes shut and grit his fangs as he felt the dragon's fangs dig into his flesh and muscle, his hot blood splattering the floor. But he endured it. His father's curse had been passed on to him, so his bones healed instantly every time they were broken at twice their original strength. He broke his arms so many times that they were considered nearly indestructible. "Alright- alright- no touching- grr-" He winced a little. "Do I just wait for it t-to let go? Well s'long as its me he's hurtin' and no one else..." He grunted and turned to face the man who provoked it. "Y'know, this is your fault right?"

"Hrm." Ace murmured lowly. "Anyway, shall we wait for Jiro to return with the water? We may not need the supplies after all as the first class flight provides it."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"...That girl! That girl is from that wanted poster!" The man pointed finally realized what she is.

The dragon continued bite through his fur, but then suddenly stopped as he heard soothing song of a flute playing. "Grwarra...." Gairunn growled softly releasing his huge jaws from his arm and returning back to his original purple winged form. A woman with dark silver like hair was holding a silver flute. Livian immediately recognized her.

"Celestine...thank you..." Livian bowed lightly.

"It's no problem." Celestine smiled but she turned to the man and then snapping her fingers

"...Ugh...what's going on?" The man instantly forgotten the event and with that the woman disappeared.

The hybrid dragon sighed briefly, storing her water tank and turned to face Jiro, "I'm very sorry you have to see it...I really didn't want Gairunn to hurt anybody."

"If I knew he was taking too long, I would rather suggest we let him stick with someone else...mainly Zeldragis now." Claire sighed knowingly there's no use for having a pup look for some water since now they know he's probably wandering around.

"Hey! I'm not gay!" Zeldragis replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Eh..." Jiro rotated his shoulder and flicked his blood off his arm, which had instantly healed the moment Gairunn had released it. "Yeah, no prob. Wait, you're the hotty on the wanted poster around town, huh? Shouldn't you like... be wearin' somethin' that covers you up more?" He grinned at her lightly. "Ah, shit, I gotta run- gotta ship to catch. Thanks for the autograph, eh?" He bid the girl goodbye, then, picking up the drums, he vanished in a burst of speed.

"No one implied that you were gay." Ace said coolly, just as Jiro reappeared beside him, lowering the large drums and Ace's stuff as if they didn't weigh anything at all. "You take so long and then reappear all of a sudden. I didn't know you could teleport."

"Well SO-REE that I took so long. Some drop-dead gorgeous babe held me up at the water depot. Some purple dragon thingy caused quite a commotion." Jiro said, rolling his eyes. "And I didn't teleport, I'm just fast."

"What dragon? I didn't hear any dragon." Ace shot him down.

"It was a TINY dragon! Not so tiny, it messed my arm up, see?" Jiro held his index finger an inch apart from his thumb to indicate that the dragon wasn't so large, then held up his arm, the fur was still matted and stained with blood. "Woulda' torn my arm right off too if I were just some regular dude. Also, some chick named Celestine played a flute and calmed it down. This babe came outta NOWHERE!" Jiro said.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian waved silently walking out of the door, and continued to walk to the heading the same direction where Jiro had went.

"Purple dragon...?" Claire questioned until he mentioned upon Celestine. "Celestine a woman carrying flute? She's a valkyrie, although she probably is in her human form...her flute is very mysterious calming any creatures or beings with her legendary weapon the silver flute. She is the 22th ranked valkyrie."

"Ahhhh her! I know her! I know her! I even met her boyfriend Roark! Very aggressive guy I tell you that! Beautiful she is too!" Zeldragis laughed slapping his hand on Jiro's back. "Wow this guy is like me! We both like hottie women!"

"...Men..." Claire sighed realizing they the two pair both have the same...uh flirty like personality.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, yeah! That's the one!" Jiro laughed. "Oh boy, I like this guy! We oughta grab a drink when this is all over! Still, is it just me, or is EVERY Valkyrie taken?"

"Lady Claire, could it be that there are this many Valkyries active at once because of the near revival of the demon you're talking about?" Ace asked his mistress.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Almost every valkyrie poor fella, almost everyone, they're very hard to tell which are taken or not." the blue hair royal knight answered. "I couldn't help wondering but, are you talking about Livian, that looks a bit like a dragon?"

"Perhaps yes or no, although this is the first where I heard Celestine having a relationship with someone else." Claire lowered her head and think, she then suddenly stop turned to see Livian. "Livian..."

"Celestine...is with brother..." the dragon hybrid softly answered.

"Oh man! She's here!" Zeldragis gasped quickly taking out his sword.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heyyyy!" Jiro waved at her cheerily.

"Is she the one you were talking about?" Ace asked the wolf, feeling his dark nature tremble a little in her presence, but became steady again.

"Yep, she's cute, huh?" Jiro said. "Wait, she ain't dangerous is she? Sure her dragon had one hell of a bite... but I think she ain't all that bad!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"10 billion gold, dead or alive...I mean seriously that's largest amount of gold I seen offered!" Zeldragis replied holding a wanted poster in his hand.

"That's...not me..." Livian trembled abit, "It was the impostor....who tried to be me...I know Gairunn is angry and hurted many people but, he doesn't intentionally attempt to kill that beings, he use his doggy teeth on any other people, it's just he doesn't like being touched."

"Really it isnt?" Zeldragis lowered his paper, "Or are you trying to act all innocent?"

Claire ignored him, "Who is the impostor who tried to to impersonate you?"

"A succubus named Nathy...she is the one who is doing all the killing..." Livian replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh... her again." Ace said. "The very same succubus that tried to seduce me, Lady Claire?"

"Too be fair, a purple dragon?" Jiro snickered. "Heh, pretty cute. I believe ya, nothin' that color can be truly evil!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers