Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
"No, you don't need to pay. I will have a show on tonight, you shound come." Flamey said, walking over to Main, kisses his neck.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Damien's pace slowed down as he jogged through the hallways. "There has got to be a map or another person to help me around here somewhere,"he groaned. "Damn I never just run after someone in an unfirmiliar building like that... its highly ilogiclel and stupid, why did I do it this time?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
''Heh... I'm earlier then usually... I could start right now to have less work today.'' Ymerej though, looking into a big pad. ''Today... today...'' He said in a low voice, searching for today' work. ''Ah. Here...'' He took out a sheet of paper as he blinked, feeling completely stupid... ''I'd really do that... Damn it, it could at least had been true!'' He cursed... ''That's why nobody is here... Today is Sunday...'' He sighed, laughing softly. ''I wonder what this other guy, Damien, is doing. He's probably searching for me.'' He giggled. ''And he'll probably get lost.'' He laughed.
Veemon's Followers