Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
'Basic suite, no problem. Oh, yup! We've got a fantastic pool, you can't miss it on your way out. You like swimming, huh? Me too! I love the water! Oops, i almost forgot, here's your key, room 215, just take the lift to the second floor and it's on your right. Have a great stay, and just ask if you need something!' Daisy babbled, smiling at Ryan.

'Ymerej, you know i take care of reservations! You don't have to do any work, dummy. Are you bored? Why not go let off some steam with Darkie and Krad? Or maybe you should go play with Flamey? Why not go for a swim? I wish i had free time like you... Oh, another customer. Welcome to Retsuken Hotel! How can i help you?' The girl said, her grin reappearing as Mian approached the counter.

'Yo! Uhm, do you have a room available? Just something basic, please.' Mian asked, smiling back at the receptionist. He filled out the form and took the key from Daisy, room 217.

'Did you say something about letting off some steam? I'm new around here, and i don't really know anyone... Do you think i could tag along with you guys? If there's a club or something, or just to go swimming... Would that be okay?' Mian asked nervously, looking from Dark and Krad to Ymerej.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I sweat drooped but grinned underneath my mask. Cute. I thought to myself. I took the key and nodded to the desk keeper. I started walking to my room. I took the elevator. Seemed quicker to me. As I reached the floor i was on i started looking for my room.

"215....215.....Where are you room 215. Ah ha!" I said to myself as i found the door with the bold printed numbers 215. I inserted the key and entered the room. Wow. This was a lot bigger than i thought.
OOC: I don't.

Dark and Krad nods there heads. "Alright Daisy. You know, same old, same old." Dark said with a laugh.

"That is right, Ymerej." Kard said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
''Did I really look like someone who love going into these pools and all...?'' He asked, sighing. ''And you know that I can do anything here... That's the good thing in being the owner son...'' He added, turning to Mian. ''I could maybe show you around a bit... I know everything and everyone around here. And that's a pain...'' He sighed.
''Probably that the club won't be full for now... they are preparing for tonight... I could go draw there a bit.'' He through for himself. ''I'll go at the club for a while, If you three want to come with me... just come.'' After saying that, Ymerej start walking over to the stairs that lead to the strip club of the hotel. ''Humm... Dark, Krad, you two still got your pass to go, right?''
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, We do." Dark said, grabbing there passes from Dark's suitcase.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'Have fun you guys! Maybe i'll come play when i get off work! Awwwh... i'm gonna be booooored.' Daisy whined, opening a drawer and pulling out her DS.

'Don't tell your daddy, m'kay?' She said, giggling.

'The owner's son? Cooool. Yeah, yeah, i'd love to see the club! Thanks for letting me tag along!' Mian said, grinning as he pocketed his room key.

I set my stuff down. I went into the restroom closing and locking the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Man i would be scaring my self. And no wounder its hot i forgot what i was wearing!" I said to my self taking off the bandana and face mask. I took off the glasses. I looked at my face. A scar slashed on my left eye. I could still see from it. "Ah the bad days." I was amazed my face even looked human. One eye was blue. One eye was red. "To many memory" I was taking a tour down memory lane but i trance back into play. I took off my trench coat. My muscles where showing as i was wearing a black no sleeve shirt underneath the trench coat.

I walked out of the bathroom to retreive some of my swimming trunks. I found a pair of black shorts with white tribal design. "Damn it and my goth seances." I said changing into the shorts.

As i finished changing i folded up my coat and set it down. I walked out the room locking it behind me. I headed down to the front desk again. I took the elevator to make it faster.

OOC: In reality it does not take me a long time to change so if i am going to fast sorry.

IC
As i got down to the front desk i saw the group still standing there. I sweat dropped. I walked up to the desk owner and asked.

"Where is the pools again?"
OCC: Its better to get your post fasted up than slowed down xD It's okay, just don't get the things too fast when you're with someone. ^^

IC:
''Good... the club are supposed to be closed, but I still can go in to see most of the stripter... and to draw some things as well. I can take you three in as well.'' Ymerej said, before turning back to the stair, climbing them. ''You three come?'' He asked, in front of the club door.
Veemon's Followers
'Uhm, sorry sir, but the pools are only for people staying at the hotel.' Daisy said politely, not realising who Ryan was without all his strange gear on.

Mian was about to nod and follow Ymerej to the club, but he caught sight of Ryan, now showing off his muscles in swim shorts at the desk and quickly changed his mind.

'You know what? It's quite a hot day, i think i'm gonna go swimming instead. It's a little early to go clubbing too, don'tcha think? I'll catch you later though, 'kay?' He said, grinning. Although the boy had no luggage with him, he didn't mind swimming in his boxers.

I cocked my head then the idea came into place. ""Oh sorry. Its me Ryan. I just took off my heavy suite." I looked at Mian. "Hey uh buddy. If you want to keep those muscles i am sure you don't want to keep showing me them. I have a set of my own see." I flexed. A large mountain of muscle showed. "I work with a protection unit. I don't play around when it comes to life."