Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
"Yeah, we're coming." Dark said as he and Krad walks down stairs, following Ymerej.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy let out a loud laugh and smiled.

'You look a lot better without all that junk on! Haha, oh, i'm sorry. The pool is just out those glass doors there, it's very big, and there are heated sections, so i'm sure you'll enjoy it!' She said, her voice a little envious.

Mian rolled up his sleeve and flexed his own arm.

'Awwh, why don't i have big muscles? Hey, maybe you could show me a good workout?' He asked Ryan, a small smile playing about his lips.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I smiled at the desk owned. "Thank you." I looked back at Mian.

"It isnt hard to get a good work out. Tell me where we can meet and i can show you what i do....Uh you have medical insurance i presume?" I asked laughing a bit.
''Do whatever you want, maybe we'll see you later... Maybe at the gym or wherever, I work there to get a bit of money...'' He said to Mian, before taking out a key, opening the door to the club. ''I wasn't actually really thinking that you two would come back after what have happen the last summer...'' He said to Krad and Dark, walking into the strip club.
Veemon's Followers
'How about by the pool? We're going there anyway, right? I always wanted to be muscular, but i'm just skin and bones. What's your name, by the way? I'm Mian.' Mian said, walking over and holding his hand out to Ryan.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I tilted my head and shook his hand. "My name is Crimson. But people call me Ryan." I said chuckling a bit.

OOC: sorry for not writing much. Got a head ache.
"Don't worry about it, it chound of happen to anyone." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
A strong scent of beer, sweat and even cum float around the strip club as Ymerej and the two DarkChibimon enter in it. The brown haired angel looked around, searching for Flamey. ''Where did he go?'' He asked to himself as he walked around.
Veemon's Followers
Flamey walked to Ymerej, hugs him. "Hey Ymerej." Flamey said, smiling, looking at Dark and Krad. "Hey Dark and Krad." Flamey said, smiling.

"Hey Flamey." Dark said as Krad nods his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ymerej backed away from Flamey, blushing. ''Haven't I already said to you to stop hugging me?'' He asked as he blushed deeper, loving the touch of the muscular body of the Flamedramon onto his own one.
Veemon's Followers