Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
"Sorry, force of habit." Flamey said, rubbing the back of his head.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
''Errrr... If you said so...'' Ymerej sighed deeply. ''That's probably because he's the first one who know about my love for all those scaly creatures...'' He through.
Veemon's Followers
OOC Contuning on where i left off.

IC.

I released his hand. " I got the name Crimson in one of my battles. But i like my real name. Ryan." I said smilling a bit. "I am a sucker for a great battle." I said to Mjan
'Battles? I guess that's why you're so toned, huh? But, before any of that, i would actually really like a swim. It's so hot today! You're coming, right?' Mian said, smiling at the other boy and walking out of the glass doors Daisy had indicated.

The pool was very large, with multiple levels and many different sections, all clear, blue and shimmering in the sun.

'Whoaaaaa! This is awesome! C'mon!' The boy said, grinning widely as he threw off his t-shirt, jeans, socks and shoes, jumping into the pool in his boxers.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I smiled. "Hell yeah! lets go" I said alreadys running to the pool jumping in it creating an explosion of a splash
(I finnaly got my computer fixed that no-one knew was broken since I couldn't get on to tell anyone and I missed rping... is it to late to join? You said it isn't but that was four pages ago)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
(Heeeey, haven't seen you in a while. ^^ I'm pretty sure it's still cool to join, right, Light?)

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Humm, yup! You still can join. Just read our posts from the beggining. :P And post a chara. xD)
Veemon's Followers
(Alright)

Long curved yellow fruit!
I mean...
Banana!

Name: Damien Daziel
NickName: Dame (hates being called that)
Species: Human
Role: Customer/Anything that requires brains, electrician, inventor, architech etc.
Orientation: Bi

Description
Physical: He is rather tall for his age and lean. Despite this he is quiet strong and flexible. He has semi long black hair and green eyes. He wears a pair of black glasses and usualy wears a black t-shirt, blakc braclets, black sneakers and black jeans
Mental: He is a genuis, litteraly. He posses an IQ of 190. Although he is only 16 he has already established himself as an accomplished inventor, repair man, etc. He is usualy secluded and does not communicate well with others. He tends to find the negative things in a person.
A pic?: [Image: Anime_boy.jpg]

Like: Being alone, working on something electronic, puzzles, sushi
Dislike: Crowded areas, obnoxiously happy people
Turn On: Anyhthing but turn offs
Turn Off: Scat, Vore, Watersports, Blood, Mulilation, anything along those lines

Cock size: 6"-7"
Ball size: Average
Amount of Cum per time: Unkown?
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"So what are we going to do down here?" Dark asked.

Flamey smiles a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds