Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
(Mind if I just jump in?)

Damien sighed pushing open the door to the hotel. He really didn't want to do this job, he really really didn't, but with this job he would get a free stay at the hotel, even though he could easily pay for it. A large black back pack was slung over his left shoulder obviously carrying something heavy and large by the looks of it. He slowly made his way to the front desk. "Uh, hello,"he said awkwardly to the girl standing behind the counter. "I have a reservation here... I'm the one installing the Special Effects device for the," he paused not wanting to finish the sentence,"Strip bar/club and I want to install it before it gets to crowded." And before the show actually starts, he thought, he didn't have good experiences with strip clubs in the past... when he was ten he was kidnapped by a pedifiler and forced to 'dance' onstage for other sick twisted individuals.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Daisy smiled up at the boy.

'Ooh, okay. Uhm, lemme see... ah, yeah, Mr Daziel, right? You're in room 220. Here's your key. You want somebody to help somebody take your stuff to your room? The club is usually pretty empty around this time, so if you wanna get started, feel free. It's just along there and down the stairs.' The girl said, handing a key to Damien.

'Enjoy your staaaay!' She said, grinning.

'Swimming's fun and all but... Maybe those guys are still at the club? I think i'll go check it out.' Mian said to himself, rubbing himself off on a towel he found laying on a deck chair.

He threw on his top and his jeans before wandering back into the entrance, hearing the tail end of the receptionist's conversation with a guest.

'Heeey, are you going down to the club? You mind if i tag along? I don't wanna get lost like i usually do...' He said, smiling at the cute guy with glasses.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Damien gave Daisy a small smile,"No thanks, the only thing ins here is what I"m installing,"he said. He turned around hearing Mian his smile had vanished before Mian even knew it was there. "Fine,"he mummbled sighing rubbing his forehead. "I'm not going to be there long, just to install this thing so don't get any ideas,"he said quickly. He stuffed the key in his pocket and began walking towards the club. He reached it and opened the door wrinkling his nose at the smell,"Ugh,"he muttered in disgust.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Occ: Not at all. :P Ohh and I think I'll stop using colors. >.<

Ic:
''You three can do whatever you want... Me, I just need to draw some pics.'' He sighed a bit, turning to the door as he heard someone step in. ''Ohhh...'' he closed his eyes, trying to remember where he could have see Damien. ''You're that guy... humm... that I've call, for the special effects or something, right?'' He asked in a low voice. ''At least... you've come before the club opened.'' He smiled a bit, ''Damien, I think...''
Veemon's Followers
Damien nodded in reply,"Yeah, where would you like it?" he asked. His invention was originally meant for military purposes. It had the ability to manipulate light to magnify far away object to make them look like there were right next to you, it could even magnify specific areas. It also had the ability to change the lighting to anything you would desire taking away the need for various lights to illuminate an area, and it takes less electricity to power it than a flashlight.

He frowned mentally to himself, the device he meant for the military for recons and spying type purposes was degraded into special effects to 'enhance' the show in a strip club.

Mian frowned at the boy's blunt attitude, but followed him anyway, wandering into the club behind him and looking around with a small smile on his face.

'Hey again, Ymerej and co. Oh, so your name is Damien? How about we all have an orgy? This place is kinda dull.' Mian said, chuckling.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Pervert, Damien thought in disgust. "Unfortunatly I'm going to have to decline your... generous... offer,"he replied.

Flamey giggles as he heard Mian's idea. "Madey you and me can have some fun." Flamey said, giving Mian a wink with a giggle.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Damien frowned, Oh gag me with a spoon, he thought shaking his head. He just wanted to get this job over with.

"Hummm... I don't have time... for that kind of things...'' The brown haired boy blushed a bit. ''Just... come with me.'' He said in his low tone, looking at Damien before walking to the middle of the room, at the strip platform(Or whatver x3). ''I don't have time for that kind of waste of time... Just put your thing around like you want, just be sure that it will focus on... the guys...''
Veemon's Followers