Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
Damien nodded following the other boy. He stood up on the platform and looked aorund. He frowned slightly,"Hopefully I can get this job done quickly,"he muttered and smiled at the boy. The smile was obviously fake. "Thanks,"he said setting his bag down and hopped off the stage. He began removing the contents.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
''You know what... no need for all those good manners and alls... Just do your job, and enjoy your stay here.'' Ymerej sighed a bit more, watching what Damien are doing.
Veemon's Followers
Damien instantly dropped his act,"Alright,"he replied not turning around and began connecting wires to what appeared to be a large black box with a large diamond stuck in the middle. It was an actual diamond of course, it is only used to bend the light. With a grunt he clamped te box onto the side of the stage so it wasn't interfering with it. A plug soon found its way into a conveniently placed outlet. Damien took out a remote and pressed a button. The box jumped to life the 'diamond' glowing in the center. Parts of the box had detached themselves and where hovering in the air aorund Damien. "Alright now for a test run..." he mummbled as he pressed another button the small black parts began hovering about the stage invisible unless you knew they were there. Lights shone from the parts and onto the stage. "The lights can change color, change positions, flash on and off, or even form a spotlight, they are restricted to one set location. Now..."he gestured to the lights already installed in the ceiling. "You can get rid of those."

Sighing Damien pressed another button, the 'lights' shut off and returned to the box. Another button was pressed and the 'diamond' detached itself from the box the color fading form it instantly. It seemed to be invisible now. Another button. The now invisible rock flew onto stage and flattened itself into a large sheet of invisible material. It bent slightly and suddenly the stage seemed to grow larger by itself. "This appears to be working.."Damien mummbled pressing the off button and the sheet of invisible material reformed into a diamond and returned to its holder. "The magnifying feature can hone in on certain areas of the stage to make some... 'parts' seem larger than they are. You could even set it to make it look like the... performers.... where right in front of you even if they are at the back of the room..."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

OCC: That's a big shot, Damien! xD I mean... that's a big one. >.<

IC:
''...At last... you press that button...'' The young boy smiled a bit, finish to draw AND write some instructions into his drawing pad. ''Here...'' He sighed slighly, showing his pad to Damien... A detailed pic of his remote explaining each button, plus a little text at the bottom. ''Is that... alright? I'll give that to the strip club keeper... to be sure he don't make your thing crazy...''
Veemon's Followers
(Yeah sorry about that, my brain wouldn't let my fingers stop typing XD )

Damien looked over the drawings and blinked. He was genuinely surprised. "You got all the controls exactly right... and you only saw a test run..."he said astonished. That was something very few people could do... until know he was the only one he knew with that kind of brain power. "Nice job."

OCC:
Don't worry. xD That's actually pretty good to read something loooooooooooooooooooong! :P

IC:
''Heh... Thanks.'' Ymerej giggled a bit. ''That's a talent my mother have... before she... disappear.'' He said, shaking his head a bit to get the idea out of his mind. ''Well, I think your thing, who look really great, will get all the peoples in here... amazed.'' He said softly, uncliping his pad to take the sheet out. ''You'll probably get a great pay with that thing. The manager, my father, choose how much he pay his employee on the quality of their work.'' He added. ''And your thing is... amazing...''

OCC:
My own thing confuse me... xD If I haven't mension it yet, I'm not english. So, sorry If you see some... simple errors in my things. >.<
Veemon's Followers
(Its fine, everyone, even people very fluent in any langued makes spelling and grammer mistakes. In fact I wouldn't have known that about you if you didn't tell me. When I'm typing I tend to switch letters around by accident, like you being spelt oyu, and sometimes put the last letter of a word at the start of the first one, as in 'I laughed at this' into 'I laughe dat this.')

"Thanks,"Damien said with genuien graditude. "Do you need me for anythingg else?"

OCC:
Heh. I think we'll fill a lot of pages If Mian don't come soon. xD

IC:
''No, your job is already done. You can go around, meet peoples and having fun... not in a naughty way... Just try don't staying alone. A lot of weird...'' He stoped his sentence, looking at the ground and said in a low tone again, ''Humm... I'm not supposed to talk about that...''
Veemon's Followers
(You mean Mian and DarkChibimon)

"Don't worry,"Damien snorted as the other said 'not in the naughty way' but he stopped,"What do you mean you aren't supposed to talk about it?"he asked raising an eyebrow,"What happened, or will happen?"

OCC:
Dark, he only wait for Mian... I think so. xD

IC:
''That's nothing important...'' Ymerej sighed as he looked on his watch. ''Ohhh... Got to go.'' He sighed in surprise. ''I'm supposed to be at the gym... errr... Anyway, I'm late. See ya around... And... Don't forget what I've said.'' He exclaimed in his own low tone, walking to the door. He stoped in front of Flamey. ''And you, Flamey, don't get all dirty... And give that to the manager of this place.'' He said in hurry, giving the sheet of paper with the instruction to the flamedramon before quickly walking out of the stripclub.
Veemon's Followers